Are you planning a trip to Hoi An and want to discover the beauty of Hoi An’s culinary culture?
Hoi An food because of its diversity and uniqueness This topic often becomes a “paper-consuming” topic of many travel bloggers. The food here is delicious, simple and traditional, but very cheap. Immediately save the most special dishes for your Hoi An trip.
1. Unique features of Hoi An cuisine
Hoi An’s food is very rich and diverse. But all of them have Central Coast characteristics. Hoi An’s specialty uses many ingredients from mountains, plains and the sea.
In addition to traditional dishes Visitors to Hoi An will surely enjoy Chinese and Western cuisine.
If you love to travel and learn a lot about Hoi An. You’ll notice that the food theme here is simple yet traditional: plain and simple. The owner and the food here are simple and very friendly, so eating is fun. Good food in Hoi AnYou will always feel comfortable.
Noodle shop is one of the famous dishes of Hoi An. Coming to Hoi An, you will see Noodles sold everywhere.
>>> Combo to find food here Don’t forget to book Hoi An travel voucher.
2. Pocket 9 delicious dishes – the quintessence of Hoi An cuisine
What to eat in Hoi An The all-time favorite question of travelers every time they come to Hoi An. Hoi An cuisine is rich and famous.
2.1 Higher floors in Hoi An
When talking about Hoi An, it is impossible not to mention the specialty of Cao Lau, a dish associated with Hoi An with a strange name and unique taste, the cake is bright yellow, the fiber is big and soft, the noodle is soft with shrimp. , pork, char siu and fresh vegetables. Kaolao is a typical dish that can only be found in Hoi An.
If you go to any restaurant in Hoi An it is not difficult to enjoy this signature dish, however, we have some suggestions of the best restaurants for you.
- Cao Lau Thanh Store 26 Thai Phien, Minh An Ward, Hoi An, Quang Nam Price: 15,000 – 33,000 VND.
- Cao Lau Lien restaurant is located at 21B Thai Phien, Minh An Ward, Hoi An, Quang Nam, the price ranges from 20,000 – 30,000 VND.
- Hoi An Ba Be Restaurant 19 Tran Phu, Cam Chau, Hoi An, Quang Nam Price: 20,000 – 44,000 VND
Pocket these Hoi An travel experiences to make your visit to this land as complete and memorable as possible.
2.2. Grilled beef wet cake
Grilled beef wet cake is another popular dish in Hoi An. Soft wet cake with grilled beef, easy to eat, suitable for breakfast or snacking if you are on the go. Hoi An trip If you want to change your taste from time to time, this is the right choice.
To enjoy this delicious dish, please refer to the following restaurants:
- Mr. Vien’s grilled meat skewers shop at 138 Tran Phu, Hoi An on the sidewalk of Cacic Park, prices range from 5,000 to 50,000 VND, our restaurant is usually open from 3 pm to 9 pm.
- The traditional Ba Huong restaurant at 31 Tieu La, priced from 6,000 to 30,000 VND, is open from 17:00 to 21:00.
- Ba Le Well Restaurant 51 Tran Hung Dao, Minh An, Hoi An costs from 15,000 – 45,000 VND and is open from 10:00 to 22:00.
2.3. Hoi Quan Noodles
famous for Hoi An food must be made from noodles This is one of our favorite dishes. A large bowl of noodles with chewy noodles combining grilled beef, pork char siu and raw vegetables will help you relax after a long day.
Compared to other places, Quang Hoi An Noodles have bigger fibers and a wider variety of toppings. So anyone coming to Hoi An should enjoy Quang Noodles before leaving.
The best rated noodle shop in Quan Hoi An:
- Ong Hai Hu Tieu Hoi An Quan at 6A Truong Minh Luong, Hoi An, Quang Nam, priced from 15,000 – 40,000 VND, open from 6am to 10pm.
- Quang Di noodles (4 Phan Chau Trinh, Muang), Hoi An, Quang Nam open from 5pm to 10pm, ticket price 15,000 – 25,000 VND.
- Quang Ba Minh Hoi An noodles on Kam Ha street cost 25,000-50,000 VND and are open from 07:00-21:00.
On the menu of Da Nang Hoi An, there is a noodle dish that is highly appreciated by many tourists. Hoi An noodle soup is very different. The noodles are very big and firm. And delicious broth.
The most delicious Hoi An spring rolls restaurant must be mentioned Hoi An Ban spring rolls shop, number 99 Nguyen Truong To, price 30,000 VND, open from noon to night.
2.5. Grilled Beef Noodles
According to culinary critics, anyone who sets foot in Hoi An food court must definitely enjoy grilled beef noodles here, one is vermicelli with rich dipping sauce served with wild vegetables.
To enjoy this dish You can find the following places.
- Co Bay grilled meat vermicelli – Hoi An Market for only 30,000 VND per serving and is open from 11:00 AM.
- Ty Ty restaurant on Hai Ba Trung street (next to Tam Quang Bamu pagoda) costs 45,000 VND/person, open from 15:00 to 22:00.
- 01 Hoang Van Thu grilled meat vermicelli, only 15,000 VND/serving, open from 15:00 to 21:00.
>>> Find great deals on tours, combos and tickets in Hoi An now.
2.6.Hoi An Chicken Rice
Chicken rice is probably the most unique dish in Hoi An cuisine. Now you can eat anywhere. But only Hoi An brings unforgettable taste. The rice is golden and fragrant. Served with golden chicken, spring rolls and vegetables, a plate of Hainanese Chicken Rice will keep you full all day and retain the flavor of Hoi An when you return home.
As a famous specialty, when entering the old town, there are many delicious restaurants.
However, just FYI, there are traditional shops made by Hoi An people.
- Ba Buoi chicken rice at 22 Phan Chu Trinh costs from 20,000-45,000 VND and is open from 9:00-21:30
- Hoi An Chicken Rice 47/2 Tran Hung Dao, priced between 25,000-50,000 VND and open from 9:00 AM to 10:30 PM.
- Chicken rice on April 17 Ba Thuan in Hai Ba Trung is priced at 20,000 – 45,000 VND and is open from 9am to 10:30am.
2.7 Hoi An pancakes
If you want a snack, what to eat in Hoi An, the answer is nothing more interesting than pancakes in Hoi An. There is nothing better than an afternoon stroll in the old town. Stopped walking around shopping and enjoying the hot, fragrant pancakes, while chatting with the cake seller, I heard many interesting stories from the people here.
If you want to enjoy delicious pancakes You can visit the following places.
- Hoai river pancake on the street 18/8/2016/32, price from 10,000 to 30,000 VND and opening time is 10:00-21:00.
- Hainan pancakes at 409 Hai Ba Trung 10,000 – 30,000 VND, open all day.
- Banh Xeo Anh is located on Thai Ngoc Hau street, priced from 20,000 – 50,000 VND, open from 9am to 10pm.
2.8 BOOK Wine
Another famous snack in Hoi An is banh beo, banh beo is a simple dish with shrimp, stuffed meat and served with lamb. The dough is thick, flexible and white, creating a beautiful dish with a unique taste.
To enjoy the classic Vinh Beo of Hoi An You can go to the following restaurants:
- Hai Ba Bay cake at Nguyen Thai Hoc costs 3,000 VND a cup and is usually open from afternoon to evening.
- Banh beo 17 at 17 Dinh Tien Hoang costs 10,000 – 15,000 VND, open from 7am to 10am daily.
- Banh Beo Land restaurant on Phan Dinh Hung street is only open from morning to noon. and the price is from 10,000 to 15,000 VND per person.
2.9. Hoi An Tea
arrive Hoi An Ancient Town TourAnise tea is natural but has a very earthy taste. and many of them are sold at roadside stalls and small roadside shops. in the Old Quarter Types of tea: bean tea, mixed tea, lam tea…
Some delicious tea shops you can refer to:
- Ba Muoi tea shop, 4 Hoang Dieu, price from 8,000 to 15,000 VND, opening hours from 7am to 9pm.
- Koh Sau Mix Tea at 18 Nguyen Tat Thanh, price 8,000-10,000 VND, open from 7am to 9pm.
- Ong Thieu black sesame tea is located opposite 118 Nguyen Truong To, priced from 5,000 – 8,000 VND, open from 7am to 9pm.
Above are 9 typical Hoi An dishes that you must try when traveling to Hoi An.
>>> Quickly book an attractive Hoi An discovery combo right away. Affordable price for the most enjoyable experience
3. Recommend places to eat in Hoi An, good restaurants in Hoi An
Don’t miss the chance to discover Hoi An’s beautiful restaurants beyond the simple and straightforward dishes that make up Hoi An cuisine. Lots of options cooking experience for myself
For reference Here are some suggestions for fine dining at Vinpearl Hoi An.
3.1. European fast food:
If you and your family members want to enjoy a hearty European dinner. You can choose one of the restaurants below.
- Yummy Land restaurant
- Cocoon Restaurant – Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An
- An Restaurant – Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An
- Charming restaurant
- Yakinabe / Yakisoba – Chingu Shokudo
3.2 Traditional restaurants
Hoi An food is traditional. Therefore, the restaurant system of Vinpearl Hoi An includes restaurants serving unique and eye-catching traditional dishes.
- Shokyu Restaurant
- Unique Vietnamese Cuisine: Riverside Restaurant
- Lobby bar, restaurant – Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An
If you are wondering where to have breakfast in Hoi An? Buffet restaurant Vinpearl is the most convenient and affordable option.
- Cocoon Restaurant – Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An
- Lantern Restaurant – Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An
- Deliland Restaurant
3.4. Bars and drinks
After a long day and a little tired Come and enjoy the cool and fresh water of Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An.
>>> Book now Combo Hoi An travel voucher with many attractive promotions
Above is the most complete and detailed summary of the majors. Hoi An cuisine Enhance your travel with luxury restaurants. Use the information to plan a fun and meaningful trip.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY