Cai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh is considered as one of the most worthwhile spiritual tourist attractions in the mining land. A quick bag of related information about this temple for a complete trip.
Ideal location near Bai Dai tourist spot of Quang Ninh province. Khai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh An ideal choice for spiritual tourism and relaxation, in the next article I will introduce the experience of traveling to this mysterious temple. And help you organize the most perfect trip.
1. Overview of Kai Bau Pagoda: Where is Kai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh?
Cai Bau Pagoda (also known as Truc Lam Giac Tam Zen Monastery) is a temple located in Ha Long commune, Ha Long 1, Van Don district, Quang Ninh province, built in 2007 on the foundation of Phuc Linh Tu. (ancient temple). of the Trang family)
The pagoda was restored in about two years and inaugurated in 2010. With a total area of 20 hectares, with charming scenery, the pagoda has become a top tourist destination that tourists from all over the world should not miss.
>>> Put the experience of going to Vinpearl Quang Ninh in your pocket. Details if you have the opportunity to come to this romantic coastal city.
2. Best time to visit Cai Bau Van Don pagoda in Quang Ninh city
If you come to experience and want to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the festival Khai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh The best time to come here is from January to March every year. Because at this time, the weather in Quang Ninh is very pleasant, there is no rain.
In particular, you can choose to visit the temple on important festivals such as Buddha’s Birthday or Phu Lan festival… these festivals are held magnificently at Khai Bau Pagoda. You can enjoy the sacred and peaceful atmosphere at the temple.
>>> Do not ignore the top 20 places to visit in Quang Ninh that attract the most tourists to complete your luggage.
3. How to get to Kai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh?
Currently, there are many means of transportation for you to choose from to get to Kai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh, including cars, motorbikes and sleeper vans. You can choose to move to Hanoi first. The distance from Hanoi center to Van Dong is about 250 km and takes an average of 3.5 to 5 hours depending on the vehicle type.
The specific routes to Kai Bao Temple are:
- From Hanoi, follow Highway 5 to Hai Duong town, to Namsak town once. Take Highway 183 through the sand town. Then Keong went to Van Dong. If you are staying here and traveling by bus You can take a taxi or motorbike to get to Khai Bao Pagoda.
- Because the temple is quite far away. It is recommended that you stay at a hotel in the city center to move to Kai Bau pagoda in Quang Ninh most conveniently and easily.
>>> Check the price of Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long, book a room and enjoy the best deals!
4. Explore Kai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh Province
Khai Bao Pagoda was built in the ancient architectural style, behind the mountain, facing the sea. This tower was built on top of a high mountain. It is an open and spacious space consisting of four main areas:
4.1. Great Hall
main strength of Khai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh Covering an area of more than 6000 square meters, the relic is built in a two-story architectural style. The upper floor worships Shakyamuni Buddha. and on another level there are bodhisattvas and monks. This area is used for worship with the meaning of praying to God and having mercy for the benefit of all sentient beings.
Be sure to admire the bronze sculptures on the four walls of the Great Hall. The sacred and ancient nature is guaranteed, this place brings many wonderful emotions.
4.2. Top of the tower
Another very impressive area in the campus of Khai Bao Pagoda is the bell tower area. The two sides of the temple have a large bell tower. This is the private area of the temple. And the monks would ring the bell daily on important occasions.
4.3. Empty floor
In addition to being famous for its huge bell tower space, Kai Bau Pagoda also has a separate drum floor displaying huge drums. There is also a unique bronze sculpture depicting a pilgrimage of the Buddha.
4.4 Triple door
A popular area for visitors at Cai Bau Pagoda, Quang Ninh is Tam Quan Gate. winding beside the seashore There are triple double roof doors. and has a majestic appearance
4.5 Other areas
Located in Quang Ninh province, Kai Baw pagoda has specific areas such as monastery, ancestral house and guest house. and roadside shops unlike other temples. So when you come here, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the peaceful areas of the reserve.
The landscape of Truc Lam Zen Monastery in Quang Ninh is always carefully and meticulously maintained by the monks. For that reason, coming here you can relax naturally, catch the sea breeze and slowly focus.
>>> Planning to bombard Quang Ninh’s most attractive tourist destination, you must definitely come this summer.
5. Where is Cai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh?
Cai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh has a very convenient location in terms of traffic.
So among many good and quality hotels in this city, which is the best choice, the most reasonable answer for you is the resort. Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha LongThis is one of the few well equipped hotels that provide the best service whenever you need it.
The outstanding benefits of this resort that you should not ignore are as follows.
- 4-season swimming pool with large and luxurious outdoor swimming pool.
- The on-site spa service is very convenient.
- There is a playground for children.
- A system of luxurious and classy restaurants serving all styles of cuisine from Asia to Europe.
- The bedroom system has a variety of beautiful sea views
- There is a large meeting and event space.
- The tourist area is more than an hour’s drive from the temple. But staying here will help you get around easily. combine fun and visit other attractions in Ha Long and Quang Ninh
>>>Visit Ha Long: Discover famous landmarks and cuisine not to be missed
>>> Check prices and book a room at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long now to enjoy the discount!
6. Notes when going to Kai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh
Known as one of the most famous spiritual tourist destinations in our country, Kai Baw Van Don Pagoda in Quang Ninh province attracts millions of tourists every year.
If you plan to visit this temple Please do not ignore the following important notes.
- The temple is a clean area. So, go gently, speak softly so as not to affect others.
- Just prepare a simple vegetarian meal. Serve as you clear the incense. Don’t buy fancy food.
- Please dress modestly and be careful not to show your clothes when entering the temple. The best advice is to wear sneakers for comfortable walking.
- The bride-to-be had to make different preparations to prepare the offering.
>>> See now our cheapest 2 Days/1 Night Quang Ninh Travel Experience from Arizona or Van Don Quang Ninh Travel Experience to enhance your holiday.
Through the above sharing, we know: Khai Bau Pagoda in Quang Ninh Suitable for a spiritual place, try to experience the most in your upcoming birthing journey. mysterious and sacred beauty This temple promises to bring unforgettable emotions to visitors.
You and your family remember to plan entertainment. Book a resort room at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long. This beautiful Quang Ninh city you cannot ignore!!!
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY