If you haven’t tried cherries and paprika. Now’s the Time Easy Cherry Salsa Recipe This only takes a few minutes to put together. and the taste is great The intense sourness from the cherries turns super spicy with the spiciness of the jalapeños. Add some fresh basil and you’ll have a refreshing mix. It’s perfect simply with a tortilla, or use this salsa with grilled chicken or pork to spice up any meal.
If you’re lucky enough to have fresh Fresno peppers nearby, try the jalapeno peppers instead. The sweeter Fresno flavor goes well with cherry salsa. And the thermal profile is quite close to that of the jalapeño. Fresno peppers are slightly hotter than average.
Like this salsa? You’ll also love these:
- Cranberry Jalapeño Salsa: Another sour salsa, and this one is perfect for fall and holiday meals.
- Peach Habanero Salsa: Super Hot Peach and Habanero are a great combination. If you like more extreme salsa Don’t forget to try this menu.
- Strawberry salsa: This dish is so delicious that you can eat it alone. (As a dessert or a side dish) and satisfied.
Sweet and spicy – perfect for chicken or pork.
Serve 8 servings
Calories 27 kcal
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 cups cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Swap Fresno peppers for jalapeno peppers for a sweeter chili experience. A little (and hotter)
Calories: 27kcal Carbohydrates: 7g Protein: 1g Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Sodium: 292mg Potassium: 98mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 5gVitamin A: 120IUV Vitamin C: 5mg Calcium: 9mg Iron: 1mg
Categories: Food & Drinks
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY