Da Nang is known as the most livable city in Vietnam. It is known for its tourism industry, monuments and famous scenic spots. So if you are planning to visit Da Nang. Please read carefully my detailed Da Nang travel experiences below!
I love this city and every trip here brings many interesting experiences. Few places in Vietnam have as many mountains, rivers, seas and islands as Da Nang, just to enjoy the beautiful scenery. Da Nang tourism Not to mention the nearby tourist attractions such as Hue, Hoi An, Lang Co are enough to make you remember the city forever.
And in this self-sufficient Danang travel guide I am sharing my experience and conclusion after 5 years of visiting this place more than 6 times.
The best time to travel to Da Nang
The peak season in Da Nang usually lasts from April to mid-August. This is also when flights and accommodation are more expensive. so in my opinion To fully enjoy the fresh air here while saving costs. You should choose between the end of March (to April 30/) and the end of August to the end of September.
According to my 5 years of travel experience in Da Nang, this time is the peak season. The weather is still very good Much more affordable.
Let’s find out what you need to know to make your Da Nang trip a memorable one.
Suggestions for transportation when traveling to Da Nang
There are three best ways to get from Hanoi to Da Nang: by plane, train or bus.
1. Fly to Da Nang
You can choose from different airlines such as Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar, VietJet, Bamboo, etc. All of these airlines have routes to Da Nang. Fares from Hanoi to Da Nang usually fall between 500-700k one way, excluding taxes and fees. In particular, Vietjet often launches 0-VND tickets, so to get the best deals for journeys to Da Nang, you should take advantage of this opportunity to check tickets regularly and hunt for cheap tickets.
2. Take the train to Da Nang
Da Nang city has a train station. so if you have time, it is also ideal to travel to Da Nang by train. Because you can enjoy the scenery on both sides, especially the pass is very beautiful. Train fares from Hanoi to Da Nang range from 300 to 650k depending on the type of seat.
3. Explore Da Nang by bus
In addition, Da Nang has a very large bus station in the city center. Therefore, traveling by car is also very convenient, from Hanoi you can go to Nuoc Ngam, Giap Bat or My Dinh bus stations and then take a car to Da Nang. Fares range from 300 to 550k one way.
What are the best hotels in Da Nang?
With my Danang travel experience and friends. I have a recommendation for accommodation when you come to Danang.
If you want to save money, you should choose budget hotels and motels with prices from 250 to 370,000 VND/night.
If you want to experience real relaxation, stay at a 5-star hotel, last time I came to Da Nang, I booked a 3D2D voucher in advance at Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Danang (341 D Tran Hung Dao, An Hai Bac, Son Tra, Da Nang) less than 2,000,000 VND for 2 nights in a studio room for 2 people. Breakfast is also a sumptuous buffet and the service is extensive. So it is highly recommended when you come to Danang.
Sights not to be missed in Da Nang
– Ba Na Hills: A beautiful place like a fairy scene, especially attracting tourists when coming to Da Nang.
– VinWonders Nam Hoi An: a modern entertainment paradise for all ages. 200 hectares of indoor and outdoor playground, water park, wildlife park and folklore island.
Ngu Hanh Son is a mountain located in the center of the city. There are peaks corresponding to the five elements: metal, wood, water, fire, and earth.
– Shenja Peninsula: This peninsula is likened to the ‘green lung’ of the whole city. It is a unique natural area. Rich in rare wild animals
– Hoi An – Binh Hoa Village – An Bang Beach: Location Da Nang tourism Most couples choose to check in with a nice photo angle.
– Famous temples of Da Nang: Linh Ung Pagoda, Tham Tai Pagoda, Quang Am Pagoda,…
– Famous bridges: Dragon Bridge, Han River Bridge, Cang Bridge, Tuan Phuoc Bridge,…
– Shopping spots in Da Nang: Con market, Han market You can find all kinds of Da Nang specialties at these two famous markets.
Daily schedule of Da Nang
You can see some of the following tours:
– Cu Lao Cham – Snorkeling
– Painting Village Tour – An Bang Beach – Hoi An
– Hai Van Pass – Lang Co tour
Or you can refer to the latest Da Nang 3N2D itinerary as follows:
– Day 1: Arrive in Da Nang Check in hotel and rest. Spend an afternoon swimming in My Khe beach, walking the streets at night, watching the fire-breathing Dragon Bridge on weekends, visiting Love Bridge, koi fish turning into dragons, and experiencing the quintessential nightlife of this place. witness
– Day 2: Have breakfast at the hotel and go to VinWonders Nam Hoi An, you can spend the whole day here because there are many fun places, interesting restaurants. I am most impressed with the interesting game area and wildlife park. In the afternoon, you can visit and visit famous temples.
– Day 3: Have breakfast and depart for Ba Na Hills to check in to take pictures, visit Kong market or Han market in the afternoon and check out.
Danang food is a must
Da Nang is famous for many delicious dishes combining the salty taste of the central region. With a unique Danang travel experience We recommend you to try the following Danang specialties.
– Pork Sausage
– lamb roll
– Standard Noodles
– paper straw
– Grilled stingray
– white rice topped with chicken
– Spicy fish salad
Suggest a popular place to eat in Da Nang
Da Nang Khon Market: This is a foodie’s paradise with all kinds of specialties.
– Grilled Beef Noodle Soup k23/14 Tran Ke Xuong
– Ba Buoi chicken rice 22 Phan Chu Trinh
– Banh Xeo Ba Duong, K280/23, Hoang Dieu, Binh Hien Ward, Hai Chau District
What to buy as gifts in Da Nang?
Don’t miss the following Da Nang specialties: Du Lien Tea, Mam Noodle, Dried Seafood, Cha Bo, Sesame Dry Cake, Van Ton Squid,…
Danang travel expenses
This cost is for reference only and depends a lot on your choice. This is the cost that I temporarily calculated for the main items in my nearest Da Nang trip!
– Air tickets: You can find cheap tickets for only 1 million round trip/person.
– Hotel fee: 2 nights 3 days stay at Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Danang is 1,000,000/person.
– Motorbike rental: 100,000/person about 300,000 for 3 days + 50,000 gas money
– Ba Na Hills tour: 600k/person
– VinWonders South Hoi An ticket: 330k/person
About 3 million yen/person, excluding food and gifts.
See all experiences here. Da Nang tourism If you can rely on yourself Why not use this as a reference and plan a proper trip? Wishing you a happy holiday and lots of memories!
Share from NTNhan
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY