How can you make the most of your trip while saving money while traveling to Danang?
Da Nang tourism Favored by nature with beautiful mountains, plains and sea, this land has become famous and chosen by many people in recent years. and an amusement park like no other Many tourists all year round So how to make your Da Nang trip memorable?
1. The best time to travel to Da Nang
Located in the south of Da Nang city center. It has a typical tropical monsoon climate. There are only two seasons per year: wet and dry. Usually the rainy season lasts from August to December. and the dry season lasts from January to July. Therefore, February to August is the most suitable time to travel to Da Nang to avoid the influence of storms.
However, this is also the peak season, so if you want to travel economically but want to avoid crowds, then come to Da Nang around January to April or September and October before coming to Danang. stable and not as high as in peak season.
Let’s find out what you need to know to make your Da Nang trip a memorable one.
2. Danang Tourism
There are many ways to get to Da Nang. Airplanes, trains, and cars both have different modes of transportation depending on individual needs.
- Plane: Probably the most popular form of travel as it takes only 1 hour 30 minutes to Danang. Fares from Hanoi to Da Nang are usually in the range of 700,000 – 2,200.00 and from Ho Chi Minh City around 600,000 – 1,400,000 depending on the time. If it’s not high season and you can find cheap tickets. It will only cost you about 500,000 baht per trip.
- Training: Train travel From Hanoi or Saigon to Da Nang takes about 14-20 hours, depending on how slow or fast the train is. Ticket prices range from 300,000 to 1,300,000 VND depending on the seat class. If you can find cheaper tickets with faster travel time at this price. This price can be equivalent to an air ticket.
- trainer: Buses to Da Nang are usually buses running across the north and south. Ticket price and quality are not much different, ranging from 500,000 to 700,000 with journey time from 18 to 20 hours. You need to buy in advance or call the bus operator in advance to make sure you don’t run out of tickets or can’t get on the bus.
- Private vehicles: If you have a car and plenty of time to explore the site at the same time You can choose this form of travel. Enlist visiting other provinces on your way to Da Nang while you go and relax. However, distances beyond 1000 km are not for everyone. So if you travel like this Take care of your health too.
You can travel by taxi or sign up for a day tour of Da Nang to visit famous landmarks. or if you want to do activities You can rent a motorbike and explore Danang on your own. Bicycles can be rented at the hotel or at bicycle rental points, the price ranges from 90,000 to 150,000 VND/day, excluding gas.
3. What should you bring for your trip to Da Nang to be effective?
Most visitors go Da Nang tourism Summer is the hottest time of the year. So please bring sunscreen, sunglasses and hat to protect your skin from heatstroke. Be sure to bring medication, such as cold and diarrhea medicine.
Moreover, coming to a beautiful tourist destination like Da Nang, it is impossible to forget to prepare the best costumes for the photo shoot. “Virtual Living” Learn what to prepare every day and don’t bring too much. what you don’t want
4. Where to stay when traveling to Da Nang?
Da Nang offers many types of accommodation, from luxury resorts and hotels to budget homestays and guesthouses. Depending on the purpose and needs of the trip, you can choose the most suitable accommodation. You can browse hotels/resorts like:
– Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Danang: A modern apartment building on the banks of the Han River. overlooking the dragon bridge and the whole city The hotel is built in modern neoclassical architectural style. With top-notch facilities designed according to international standards, 5-star service and quality entertainment to bring visitors the most enjoyable experiences.
This place is also located at the junction of Ngo Quyen Bridge – Han River, easy to visit different areas of the city and can go to the sea in just 10 minutes.
Not only that, guests at Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Danang can fully enjoy high-class services in the system of 4 restaurants, 1 pool bar and 1 rooftop bar, in addition to full facilities such as: gym room. In addition, with an outdoor swimming pool and Vincharm Spa, it is also very convenient for those who love shopping. As it is located next to the adjacent Vincom Plaza.
– Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang: Enjoying a prime location on the Marble Mountains, Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang offers luxurious accommodations on the pristine white sands of Non Nuoc Beach.
It offers spacious and modern rooms. You can enjoy precious relaxation time with sea or outdoor pool views from each room.
Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang also boasts a 5-star spa with a system of 5 beautiful swimming pools and a unique Himalayan salt rock sauna.
– Vinpearl Resort & Spa Danang: A 5-star beachfront villa on a beautiful beach. Voted “World’s Most Attractive Beach” by Forbes Magazine in 2005, this peaceful oasis on Non Nuoc Beach.
The villas at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang have a unique neoclassical architecture with a campus filled with flowers and leaves, 100% of the villas are surrounded by a lagoon, bringing a poetic space. reminiscent of Venice.
Guests can enjoy BBQ in the villa with private pool, enjoy a relaxing spa treatment, learn to cook local specialties under the guidance of top 5-star chefs.
In Da Nang, there are many hotels and homestays near the sea or facing the sea.
5. What to eat in Danang?
Da Nang is a country with many delicious dishes. When you come here, you can’t miss dishes like:
– Standard Noodles: A popular breakfast of Da Nang people consists of rice noodle rolls on rice paper with shrimp, beef, quail eggs, chicken or fish, and raw vegetables. This dish is easy to find everywhere and costs from 25,000 – 50,000 VND/bowl.
– Seasoning Rui: famous dish in danang The aroma of grilled meat wrapped in rice paper and the fleshy taste of raw vegetables is wonderful. and smooth sauce Da Nang spring rolls are plentiful. But the most well-known address is probably Nem Rui Ba Duong, K280/23 Hoang Du, K280/23 Hoang Du, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City.
– Fish ball noodles: Fish vermicelli with kamaboko, vermicelli, spring rolls and bean sprouts are perfect for breakfast, but those who don’t like the sweetness of the Chubu broth will have a hard time eating and skipping this dish.
– Spring rolls: It’s simple food. But the unique fish sauce brings the flavor of Da Nang. You can walk through the shops in Chau Thi Vinh Te or Hai Phong, Duy Tan, Le Duan, Do Thuc Thinh… Prices range from 30,000 – 80,000 VND per serving.
– Bio alcohol: Shop of course Con Cho (Gateway to Hung Vuong Street), Vinh Beo area, Hoang Du, Hai Phong, On Yi Kiem (only starting to sell at noon from September to February every year)…try each banh beo one by one. cup cost only about 1,500 VND.
– brown tea: Dessert that durian believers must have. Even, this dish used to “storm” in Hanoi, many people are willing to book a boat out of Da Nang to eat to satisfy their cravings.
6. Attractions not to be missed in Da Nang
You do not have to worry about not having a place to play when enjoying your vacation in Da Nang. The most livable tourist city
– Located in the city center: Plan a day to walk on the Han River, Love Bridge, watch the Dragon Bridge spit fire every weekend, stay until morning to watch the Han River Bridge rotate… or have fun at Asia Park with countless lighting games. for excitement
– Son Tra peninsula area: Son Tra is located 10 km east of Da Nang city center and is likened to a ‘jewel’ with a long and winding coastline. Many kinds of plants and animals From here, follow the coastal road to Linh Ung Pagoda, Suoi Tien, Suoi Da, Bai But…
– Clean sandy beach: When you come to Danang You can not ignore the beautiful beaches with fine white sand and clear water like My Khe beach located right in the city center and the most beautiful beach in Da Nang: Pham Van Dong Beach, Back Beach. America – England,…
– Nearby resorts: Far from the city center, you can go to Ba Na Hill tourist area, Than Tai mountain tourist area or spend a day in Hoi An ancient town walking around, slowly enjoying the old way of life.
7. What souvenirs to buy from Da Nang tourism?
You can buy fresh seafood, squid, shrimp, dried fish at Kong market and Han market. You can also buy bamboo cakes, seaweed, fish sauce and more. When I come to Da Nang
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY