Ha Long tourism is no longer a strange journey for the new generation of travel lovers. But everyone can fully experience and discover. ‘Heavenly stone miracle’, culture and cuisine of Ha Long Bay It’s not meant to be
if you have never Ha Long trip Immerse yourself in the beautiful and unforgettable nature, why don’t you try once to set foot here?
Ha Long Bay is located on the west coast of the Gulf of Tonkin in the Northeastern Sea of Vietnam. It is famous for thousands of beautiful islands and beautiful jungle caves. Which UNESCO has repeatedly recognized as a world natural heritage. Therefore, this place has a strong attraction that attracts millions of tourists from all over the world every year.
1. When should you travel to Ha Long?
Ha Long is located in the north. Therefore, it has a typical climate with four seasons. Peak season is usually summer from June to August. or September to November that’s when the weather becomes cooler in autumn. Perhaps the best time to travel to Ha Long is around May to August. Summer is beautiful at this time of year. suitable for swimming and clear sky that makes the journey to the bay more beautiful, you can also come to Ha Long on April 30 every year. Because this is the carnival season with lots of exciting events and activities.
We will quickly record the 16 most beautiful attractions in Ha Long to attract more tourists every time they come to Ha Long.
2. Means of travel to Ha Long
You can go to Ha Long by private vehicle or public transport such as bus, train, plane.
- If traveling by private car:
This method has the advantage of being proactive and saving money. by car It takes about 3 hours from Hanoi to Ha Long via the Hanoi-Hai Phong-Ha Long expressway network. If you want to ride a motorbike Take National Highway 1A to Bac Ninh and then follow Highway 18 to Uong Bi – Ha Long, of course you will spend more time cycling. And longer distances also require good health.
- By public transport:
– Tourist car/limousine: Usually, follow the same route by bus. The bus to Ha Long from My Dinh bus station takes about 4-5 hours. Choose a spacious and comfortable 9-seat limousine to take you on the Hanoi-Hai Phong highway. Travel time is about 3 hours.
– trainingCurrently, there is only 1 train per day from Yen Bien station to Ha Long station, but this is a hard-seated market train and takes 7-8 hours, so not many people choose this form.
– Plane: If you are in the central and southern provinces You can fly to Ha Long to save time, currently the 2 closest airports to Ha Long are Cat Bi airport in Hai Phong city and Van Dong airport in Quang Ninh city.
3. Are you ready to visit Ha Long?
If you travel to Ha Long in the summer, you should bring bathing suits. Lightweight clothing that wicks away perspiration, sunscreen, hats/caps and sunglasses to protect you from heatstroke. In addition, the sea has many beautiful scenes. So you can take great photos with beachwear like long skirts and cool beach sandals. and sandals are easy to wear So it doesn’t hurt your feet.
In addition, before you go to Ha Long, you should check in advance information such as where did the ticket go? How much cash to prepare or if you are going to take the train If you are going to the island You should carefully research the information before the train departs and arrange a reasonable time. Also, prices tend to be high when traveling, so be sure to read reviews and find information on affordable places to eat before making a purchase. won’t be disappointed
4. Where to stay when traveling to Ha Long?
There are many types of accommodation facilities in Ha Long serving different types of guests. If you come to Ha Long to relax. You can choose resorts, luxury hotels or yachts that ensure comfort and care services such as swimming pools, spas, massages… This is a great choice for rest and relaxation or if you Love to travel and explore. You can choose homestays or apartments for rent to have a private space.
luxury hotels and resorts
In Ha Long, there are many resorts and high-class hotels. But if you want to experience a high-class living space with 5-star service, then Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long is what you need. This isolated island resort is surrounded on all sides by the sea. It offers 100% rooms facing the sea and beautiful Ha Long Bay.
Upon arrival at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long, guests must go to Leu Island and check in at the lobby. Then wait for the canoe to take you back to the resort to rest. Each canoe trip takes about 10-15 minutes on average. and can accommodate up to 20 guests, so you’ll be at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long in no time.
Like other resorts in the Vinpearl system, the rooms here are equipped with modern amenities such as television, refrigerator, hair dryer. full meals, such as dining at Sala Rim Talay Swimming restaurant at one of the resort’s three private beaches. and relaxing spa services.
Besides hotels, homestays in Ha Long are also chosen by many people. Especially for those who want to save money. Today, there are many well-designed homestays with personal space and the ability to use the premises for photography. No wonder it is the accommodation choice of many young people.
Accommodation costs are higher than on the mainland. Therefore, it is a relatively luxurious type of accommodation. But you will experience the feeling of floating on the bay and the beautiful scenery.
Some rooms have typical hotel amenities. There are many boating companies. So choose a reputable brand for maximum relaxation. have higher cost But better service experience.
5. What to eat in Ha Long?
- Squid fried rice: White sticky rice Made from fragrant sticky sticky rice served with delicious squid and fish sauce, this dish will be an unforgettable memory when you visit Ha Long for only 15,000 to 20,000 VND.
- Squid rolls: Grilled octopus cake is probably only available in Ha Long. You can enjoy this dish at the squid specialty shop next to the Bakdan cinema.
- bubble yogurtHa Long is the birthplace of the legendary pearl yogurt. Cold, flexible, aromatic yogurt eaten with warm, flexible coconut milk white pearls is a menu that many people crave.
- types of seafood: Going to Ha Long without eating seafood is a mistake. Here you can enjoy familiar seafood such as shrimp, crab, crab to unique seafood such as fish, worms, sumptuous …
6. Where is the most beautiful place to visit Ha Long?
Ha Long has many famous places for tourists to visit. It may be called:
- Ha Long Bay: Sailing through islets and caves in Ha Long Bay is an experience that every visitor should try through caves such as Thien Cung cave, Dau Go cave, Me Cung cave, Trong cave, Trinh Nu cave, Sung Sot cave. of the island and see firsthand the famous islands – the symbol of Ha Long Bay.
- Hello Week Island: Out of 1,969 islands in Ha Long Bay This is the most beautiful and the only inhabited island. It has the largest artificial beach in Vietnam. There are many activities for visitors to have fun and relax.
- beach fireBai Chai Resort is located on the shores of Ha Long Bay, suitable for relaxation and swimming. This place is also considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Ha Long.
- Mount BaitoLocated in the heart of Ha Long city, it is a gathering place for many tourists who love to explore and love adventure. you can see Ha Wan’s World Natural Heritage site, so you know it’s well worth the effort.
- Quang Ninh Museum: Quang Ninh Museum – The library is not just a place to visit. This place is also a familiar check-in place with unique artistic architecture. The museum is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. weekdays except Mondays. Entrance ticket: 30,000 VND / time / person for adults, 15,000 VND / time / person for students, 10,000 VND / time / person for children
If you have time, you can also go outside of Ha Long city center to visit many different places. Close to Quang Ninh province include Ba Van pagoda, Yen Tu relic, Quang Lan island and Co Tu island.
7. Experiences you should try when traveling to Ha Long
Kayaking is one of the experiences not to be missed when traveling to Ha Long. Because the feeling of sitting on a small Kayak rowing the oars on the clear blue water and immersing in the ravishing natural scenery is a great feeling. In Ha Long, there is a place to rent kayaks. Depending on the type of boat, the rental price ranges from 100,000 – 200,000 VND/hour.
Overnight on the cruise
A cruise ship sailing in the bay is like a small hotel with full amenities. How wonderful would it be if you could relax in your own room? Open the window and look at the majestic mountains in front of you. There are many cruise lines in Ha Long for tourists to choose from. Some offer activities like kayaking, visiting fishing villages, caves, etc.
See Ha Long Bay from a helicopter
The helicopter tour service on Ha Long Bay has only appeared in the last one or two years. But it can quickly attract a large number of tourists due to its novelty and fun. Seeing Ha Long Bay from above is a completely different experience than sailing on the water. Sightseeing flights cost about 125 USD (equivalent to 2.9 million VND)/person for a 12-minute journey.
8. What souvenirs to buy when coming to Ha Long?
Ha Long has many specialties that can be bought as gifts. If you are wondering what to buy when traveling to Ha Long? Foods like halong squid can help. Is the most popular gift that tourists buy as gifts. Dried squid, dried fish, seafood;
according to ivivu
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY