A special feature of Hoi An Lantern Street is the colorful lights that light up a corner of the sky every night. When visiting the old town at any time of the year, visitors can admire the exquisite lanterns hanging from the shops and streets here.
Hoi An Lantern Street It is one of the check-in places that many visitors at night. Mainly made by young people, lanterns are an indispensable “spirit” of the old town. attracts a large number of tourists every time they visit.
1. Introduction to Hoi An Lantern City
In ancient times, Hoi An was the busiest international trading port and a stopover for merchants from all over the world. It is also post business on. The ‘Silk Road’ on the sea and the intersection of many different cultures. Hoi An lanterns were also born here. With a history of more than 400 years, lanterns are the convergence of Chinese, Vietnamese and Japanese cultures, creating a strange attraction.
2. The ups and downs of Hoi An lanterns
Many people believe that Hoi An lanterns come from people with the surname Tai La and Chao, who come from Guangdong province, China to make a living. When away from home, holding lanterns hanging in front of the house will relieve nostalgia and become a preserved cultural beauty.
The ‘father’ of Hoi An lantern craft is known as Mr. Xa Duong, who specializes in making handicrafts such as lanterns, unicorn heads… and who revived the shimmering imagination of Hoi An at night. There, artist Huynh Van Ba. Restore the shape of the lamp. And since then, the lanterns still have the bamboo frame and cloth cover as we know it today. He was also repeatedly invited by the Japanese government to Vietnam to teach him how to make paper lanterns.
For centuries Hoi An lights are more delicate and beautiful. Making lanterns is also a highlight of the old town. Hoi An tourismImpress your visitors
3. Experience a unique culture at Lantern City in Hoi An
Taking place from 18:00 to 22:00 on the 14th day of the lunar calendar every month. Hoi An Lantern Street Surrounded by the twinkling of thousands of lights. Combined with fun activities to create an impressive scene This is also a beautiful and memorable check-in place for visitors.
4. Attractions around Hoi An Lantern Street
Head to Hui Street to experience more than just Lantern Town. but to visit and experience is good Check-in in Hoi An Ancient and poetic in hot places such as Hoi An Night Market, Hoi An Pagoda, Fujian Assembly Hall, Hoi An River, Hoi An Golden Alley.
5. Recommended hotels around Hoi An Lantern Street
Hotels near Hoi An Ancient Town are interested and in demand by many tourists. If you plan to travel to this heritage site in the near future. You can choose to stay at one of the two famous attractions below.
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An: About 8 km from Hoi An ancient town. Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An Located on Chau Tinh Tri beach There are several villas and room types. with garden or sea views as far as the eye can see Mediterranean style design to enhance your relaxation. Amenities include a 1,344 square meter outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant serving a range of Asian and European cuisines. Perfect for you and your family.
>>> Book Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An at a special price now to prepare for the perfect trip!
- Vinpearl Resort and Golf Nam Hoi An: It is about 17 km from Hoi An. Vinpearl Resort and Golf Nam Hoi An It offers many facilities such as golf course, swimming pool, restaurant and bar on site. In addition, the system of luxury hotel rooms with full suites and villas is ideal for groups of friends and families.
>>> Book Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An with special price now!
Not too flashy Hoi An impresses visitors by its serenity. The old city full of timestamps above was the whole experience when we arrived. Hoi An Lantern Street Not to be missed, definitely a must-reference to have the most complete Hoi An backpacking journey. Voucher, Combo, Hoi An Tour, South Hoi An Best price!
Especially, Vinpearl has applied the program. Pearl club member Including benefits with 1-0-2 exclusively for cardholders and relatives:
- free 02 Staying at hotels/resorts throughout the system
- Discount up to ten percent Room Rates, five% Tour price and experience
- arrive 50% Food service and field fees
- Free card opening, free card maintenance
>>> Pearl Club cards are limited, so learn how to open and register today to enjoy exclusive benefits at Vinpearl resorts.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY