The culinary paradise of Hoi An market will not disappoint you with a variety of delicious dishes and the opportunity to explore the daily life of the people here.
Hoi An Market It is the highlight of Hoi An Ancient Town that attracts many tourists due to its vibrant and colorful area. Besides the famous dishes, Hoi An Market also has many kinds of goods to serve the shopping and consumption needs of tourists as well as locals.
1. Where is Hoi An Market?
- address: Hoi An Market is located in the heart of the old town, at the intersection of Tran Phu, Bac Dang and Nguyen Thai Hoc streets.
Hoi An trip In fact, it is impossible to ignore Hoi An Market, a hot tourist destination where foodies share information in tour groups, because Hoi An Market is a famous culinary paradise. Named by Lonely Planet magazine as one of the world’s most attractive culinary paradises for tourists as well as locals.
Hoi An Market is located in the center of the old town. it’s a UNESCO world heritage site attracting more and more tourists to visit There are special attractions here. the market is not very big But has everything to satisfy the needs of visitors.
You wonder what time Hoi An Market opens, the answer is that the market is open every day from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
>>>Invite you to see more: Hoi An attractions, reviews, attractions and experiences not to be missed
2. Unique Architecture of Hoi An Market – Hot Check-in Point
This place is not only famous as a paradise of diverse and rich cuisines. Hoi An Market It can be said that this is the hottest check-in place for virtual believers.
Hoi An Market also has the typical architecture of the old town with its rustic and genuine beauty with mossy thatched roofs. The walls are gilded in the colors of the era… Mesmerize your visitors. Smooth and fast. Quickly pick up the camera. and keep the picture framed beautifully.
Hoi An Market is divided into several zones. with fresh seafood area, vegetable area, souvenir shop and food court. Visitors can easily find the products they want to buy and the food they want when they come to Hoi An market.
The stalls in Hoi An market are very rich, which is rice, which is Cao Lau, which is cake, which is tea… all very convenient and satisfying.
>>> Recommended to see more: 25 beautiful and authentic places to visit in Hoi An.
3. Enjoy delicious food at Hoi An Market
What to eat at Hoi An Market When coming to Hoi An market From appearance to taste, gourmets will immediately think of delicate and attractive Hoi An. making it unforgettable for the guests.
- price: About 15,000 VND / bowl
Cao Lau is a dish that can only be eaten in Hoi An, when you eat it, you will feel the sweetness of the noodles. The smell of fish sauce, soy sauce, fat of fat. and the sweet aroma of charcoal and minced meat.
- price: About 25,000 – 30,000 VND/sheet
Hoi An fried mussels have a delicious, attractive flavor that easily stimulates the taste buds of any diners. Crispy fried rice and fried mussels with laksa leaves, peanuts, fried onions… delicious.
3.3 Standard Noodles
- price: About 15,000 – 35,000 VND/bowl depending on type
Standard noodles are a special dish with golden noodles that are delicious and eye-catching.
>>> See more: Hoi An, specialties, delicious souvenirs
3.4.White rose cake
- price: About 50,000 – 100,000 VND / time consumption
White rose cake (also known as Pha Lau) is a famous specialty of Hoi An. When eating, it will be impossible to resist the aroma of glutinous rice flour and the sweetness of stuffed shrimp.
- price: 15,000 – 50,000 VND / custom cake
Hoi An pound cake is irresistible. Because you can feel the crispiness of the cake combined with the aroma of the unique dipping sauce.
- price: 5,000 ~ 25,000 VND / cup depending on the type
Tea is a dessert that captivates all visitors when coming to Hoi An. Hoi An tea has many types, each type is rich and delicious.
>>> Suggestions to see more: Definitely try Hoi An specialties during your trip.
4. Tourist’s experience of traveling to Hoi An market
- Hoi An Market is open from 6am to 10pm and you can visit anytime as it offers a lot of delicious food and snacks to keep you entertained all day.
- Coming to Hoi An market, you will find the atmosphere is very friendly, the aunts and uncles in the market are always welcoming, enthusiastic and especially not challenging, making you feel very comfortable when going to the market.
- You can go to the food court and order delicious food. freedom And you can enjoy it without worrying about the price because it’s not .
- At the food court of Hoi An Market It is very enjoyable to sit in a bar and order from other shops around and get enthusiastic support.
- The address of a famous restaurant in Hoi An market that is popular with many tourists is Khun Than’s Composition Shop Khun Than’s Smoothie Shop Khun Tom’s Noodle Shop…
- Experience going to Hoi An market is to go early to feel the atmosphere, market culture and buy fresh seafood.
To be able to move to visit and experience Hoi An market conveniently. Many believers recommend us to rent a hotel near the old town. Nice hotel near Hoi An old town for your information
5. Other famous Hoi An fairs not to be missed
Hoi An Market is an enchanting destination. And even more special when in Hoi An, there are famous rural markets with many unique features for visitors to explore.
5.1. Hoi An fair for women
- address: The market will be held at the intersection of Phan Bai Chau – Hoang Dieu. South Kaunam
- Market hours: 01.00 at 04.00
This festival is especially popular. Almost all market participants are women.The market is full of popular local delicacies such as mussels, shrimp, fish, corn and green vegetables. Each item is sold in a separate area that is easy to find.
5.2 Nguyen Hoang Night Market
- address: Introduction to Hoi An Night Market The market is concentrated on Nguyen Hoang Street, opposite Saphan Pagoda.
- Market hours: 17:00-23:00
Nguyen Hoang Night Market Famous place for Hoi An, entertainment, entertainment and shopping.always visited by tourists What you can find at the night market in Hoi An, Nguyen Hoang street has more than 50 stalls selling everything from traditional items like lanterns and gongs to clothes, fabrics and tempting snacks. I’m here
>>> Check out our latest updated schedule to have a safe trip and vacation with Vinpearl.
5.3 Thanh Ha Fish Market, Hoi An
- address: Thanh Ha district fair, Hoi An city
- Market hours: since 3 a.m
Thanh Ha Fish Market Hoi An famous seafood market a lot of fresh seafood Is a center that provides fresh seafood such as crabs, fish, squid, shrimp to neighboring markets and local people.
In addition to Hoi An market, this beloved heritage land also has countless interesting attractions that you can include in your upcoming Da Nang – Hoi An discovery journey. to make your journey more complete. Transportation mixes inspiration and comfort and fun. It is recommended to stay at a hotel / resort in the center of Hoi An or nearby.
The most complete offer for you are the following two Vinpearl resorts:
- You and your loved ones will have a dream vacation when staying at this hotel. Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An: Experience breathtaking ocean views. Relaxing infinity spa swimming pool Entertainment at VinWonders Nam Hoi An and many attractive utilities and services that you should not miss…
- Another equally interesting option is Vinpearl Resort and Golf Nam Hoi An: An ideal and attractive resort, fully meeting the needs of visitors with a series of perfect on-site services and facilities.
>>> Exchange and book rooms at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An and Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An.
A destination not to be missed if you are a foodie and virtual living. Hoi An MarketMoreover, you can also explore the ancient city of Hoi An. Admire the unique architecture And experience the peaceful living space on each beautiful little street.
>>> Consult now and book the South Hoi An Tour with Voucher, Combo Hoi An – Vinpearl with many attractive incentives.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY