How far is it from Da Nang to Hoi An From Da Nang to Hoi An? In fact, it is about 30 km from Da Nang to Hoi An, equivalent to about 40 – 50 minutes of driving, so visitors can easily enjoy both leisure activities in the same trip.
Combining visiting both Da Nang and Hoi An also saves costs. Danang to Hoi An There are also several types of transport for visitors to choose from, below you will find detailed information about routes and means of transportation between Da Nang and Hoi An.
1. 5 The most convenient way to travel from Da Nang to Hoi An
Da Nang – Hoi An distance is not too far and there are many routes to move from Da Nang to Hoi An, especially there are 4 popular routes from Da Nang to Hoi An that are chosen by many people.
- Route 1: Take Truong Sa road to Vo Nguyen Giap or Lac Long Quan to enter Hoi An.
- Route 2: Take Vo Chi Cong Street to Lac Long Quan or Vo Nguyen Giap and enter Hoi An.
- Route 3: Drive south on National Highway 1A for about 27 km until you reach Vinh Dien Street, turn left onto Huynh Thuc Khang Street to get to Hoi An.
- Route 4: Follow Le Van Hien street and follow the local road Da Nang – Hoi An into Hoi An town.
With these four roads Visitors have several ways to go from Da Nang to Hoi An by:
1.1 Bus from Da Nang to Hoi An
Bus route No. 1 Da Nang – Hoi An has been put into operation since 2015, the fare for the whole route is 30,000 VND, this is a very low fare compared to other modes of transport and visitors can take the bus. for routes in the route easily
However, taking a bus from Da Nang to Hoi An also has limitations such as poor service, easy congestion, and possibly cramming of passengers. There is no air conditioning And the travel time takes about 70-80 minutes/trip.
1.2.Take a taxi from Da Nang to Hoi An
Taxi is the fastest and most convenient means of getting from Da Nang to Hoi An. How long does it take to get from Da Nang to Hoi An by taxi, the travel time to Hoi An takes about 40 – 50 minutes depending on traffic. Visitors can easily find taxis in Da Nang or Hoi An and book a car quickly through the app.
However, the taxi price from Da Nang to Hoi An is quite expensive, ranging from 350,000 to 430,000 VND one way and 750,000 VND to 950,000 VND round trip, so visitors should consider before choosing this vehicle to suit their budget. your travel.
1.3.Bus from Da Nang to Hoi An
If you both want to save money, and want to be fast, convenient and modern, you should choose the Da Nang – Hoi An day trip. Sightseeing cars are about 40% more expensive than taxis about 20%/time Grab, specifically 4- to 5-seat sightseeing cars are about 200,000 VND/time, 7-seater cars are about 300,000 VND/time, 16-seat cars are about 400,000 VND/way . .single
1.4.Da Nang – Hoi An carpool
High-quality 4, 7, 16-seat car from Da Nang to Hoi An with an economical price of only 120,000 – 140,000 VND/person. To travel at night or in the morning Guests must reserve a car by 21:00 the day before. Visitors will receive confirmation by SMS, Zalo or email.
1.5. Ride a motorbike from Da Nang to Hoi An
In addition to the above methods, visitors can also rent motorbikes to move from Da Nang to Hoi An. Visitors can completely drive their own motorbikes and combine to explore other attractions along the way, the car rental price from Da Nang to Hoi An is also very affordable, starting from 120,000 per vehicle, from VND to Hoi An. 200,000 VND
Guests booking a room at Vinpearl Nam Hoi An can book a VIP car service to book a very economical and convenient shuttle from Da Nang Airport to Hoi An.
>>> Book Da Nang Tour now to save money for a great trip.
2. Should a trip from Da Nang to Hoi An be combined?
The combination between Da Nang and Hoi An brings many benefits to visitors.
- close range: The distance between Da Nang and Hoi An is about 30 km, convenient transportation network, many means of transportation.
- More attractions: As you know Hoi An is a heritage area with nostalgic and dreamy beauty. Which has been recognized by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage. Therefore, it is home to many scenic spots that are worth exploring. experience and countless virtual living corners
- Save time: Arriving in Hoi An does not take long. Therefore, visitors can fully take advantage of visiting Hoi An when coming to Da Nang.
- Hoi An does not have an airport. This is why visitors from far away to Hoi An often land at Da Nang airport. You can design your itinerary.
>>> See now Da Nang And Hoi An Tour Discount Combo
3. Which hotel should I choose when traveling from Da Nang to Hoi An?
When choosing a hotel to stay in during your trip from Da Nang to Hoi An Travelers should make a decision based on their individual plans and needs. Travelers who want to spend more time sightseeing Should choose a hotel nearby for convenience.
3.1.Choose the best Danang hotel
If you want to see more of Da Nang during your journey from Da Nang to Hoi An We recommend staying at Vinpearl Da Nang, where there are 3 resort hotels.
- Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang 7 Truong Sa, Hai Hoa Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang.
In front is the romantic Non Nuoc beach. And behind it is the perfect place to snuggle into the majestic Marble Mountains. Vinpearl Luxury Da Nang Designed with beautiful Indochinese architecture and outstanding Asian style.
An interesting experience not to be missed is practicing yoga and massage in the Himalayan salt rock sauna for purification and detoxification. Or relax in the beautiful swimming pool system. Large infinity pool 1,185 m2.
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang 23 Truong Sa Street, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
Only 15 minutes drive from Da Nang International Airport. Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang There are 122 luxury villas spread out in a peaceful oasis by Non Nuoc beach.
The resort has beautiful neoclassical architecture. Along with the diverse ecological campus and winding lakes, it creates a romantic and enchanting scene. Enchanting experiences here include a barbecue in your own private pool. Relax at the lakeside spa and learn to cook from the chef of a 5-star restaurant
- Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Danang 341 Tran Hung Dao, An Hai Bac Ward, Son Tra District, Da Nang
Located in a prime location in Da Nang, Han River, Dragon Bridge, My Khe beach. Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Danang Suitable for relaxation when traveling from Da Nang to Hoi An.
With a total of 864 rooms, Vinpearl Condotel Riverfront Danang will be the largest hotel in the city offering unforgettable experiences, including relaxing in the 420 mm long outdoor swimming pool and enjoying the view, rising to the beautiful city. as shown below.
3.2 Hoi An hotel worth choosing
If you want to visit more Hoi An in your itinerary Danang to Hoi An Then you should choose to stay and relax in the Vinpearl hotel/resort system.
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An Group 6, Phuoc Hai Block, Cua Dai District, Hoi An City, Quang Nam Province
Located on Cua Dai beach Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An Built in the graceful and luxurious Mediterranean architectural style, the system of romantic rooms and large dome-shaped 2-storey villas. and an outdoor infinity pool of 1,344 m², providing guests with relaxing, comfortable and attractive experiences.
- Vinpearl Resort and Golf Nam Hoi An Binh Minh Community, Binh Duong Community, Tan Binh District, Quang Nam Province
Vinpearl Resort and Golf Nam Hoi An Located in the heart of Vinpearl’s newest resort and tourist complex in the heritage area, Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An is located on 1,300-meter-long Binh Minh Beach and is a great place to travel from Da Nang. Danang as well as Hoi An
Not only owns a system of luxurious rooms with a 2,300 square meter overflow swimming pool, but also a high-tech theme park. South Wind Wonders of Hoi An There is also an international standard 18 hole golf course with exciting activities. From here, visitors can easily reach other famous attractions of Hoi An.
There are many ways of shipping Danang to Hoi An for travelers to choose Choose the vehicle that best suits you based on your financial situation, needs and personal preferences. Another cost-effective option is to use wire transfer when booking Vinpearl hotels/resorts in Da Nang and Hoi An.
>>> See now Vinpearl Da Nang tours, vouchers, combos, airport transfers at extremely attractive prices.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY