The trip to Bawan Pagoda is of interest to many people these days. On March 9, 2014, the pagoda was recognized by the Vietnam Record as the temple with the largest hall mountain in Vietnam.
In addition to the location in Ha Long Bay, Co To Island… has Ba Van Pagoda Tour Today is a trip not to be missed when traveling to Quang Ninh. Let’s explore this extremely famous spiritual destination through the article below.
- [TỔNG HỢP] List of famous towers in Hanam
- [Tổng Hợp] Top 25 attractive tourist attractions in Ha Nam
1. Overview of Bhavan . Temple
1.1 What is interesting about Ba Van Pagoda?
Ba Vang Pagoda (also known as Bao Quang Tu) is located halfway up Thanh Dang mountain in Quang Trung district, Uong Bi city, Quang Ninh province. There is a long river in front, and a mountain in the back. Both sides of the road are green pine forests.
The journey to Ba Vang Pagoda is to come to the sacred and mysterious Buddha Land built on the land of the river element stretching in front of you. The background is the two sides of high mountains, Thanh Long and Bach Ho, the scenery is beautiful and captivating.
1.2 History of Ba Van Pagoda
The pagoda was built in the year of the Rooster in 1706 during the reign of King Le Du Tong. The war devastated Ba Van Pagoda in 1988. The pagoda was decorated and restored with wood. In 1993, the tower was built a new one. Most of the artifacts of the old temple no longer exist. stone incense indicates Zen Master’s Philosopher’s Stone and the pillars at the end of the pillars
Over the years, the pagoda has been restored and decorated many times. In January 2011, Bawang Pagoda was continued to be spacious, spacious and beautiful to meet the needs of many monks, nuns, Buddhists and missionaries. Today, the pagoda has become one of the must-see attractions of Quang Ninh.
The temple worships the mother and the Buddha image. Inside the temple there are many wooden Buddha statues placed in different positions, such as Phra Avalokitesvara. Amitabha Tathagata, Tambao, Thamte, Gods and Demons
>>> More tips: You should go to the most attractive places to visit in Quang Ninh this summer.rice fields
1.3. What is the architectural style of Ba Van Pagoda?
Visiting Ba Van Pagoda, Quang Ninh, visitors will see unique architectural features such as:
- Statue of Amida Nyorai: Made of the most beautiful wood in the North of Vietnam.
- Series of statues over 2 meters high: Tam The Statue, Quan Am Statue etc..
- The statue of Bodhisattva Kanzeon is 10.8 meters high. The statue sits on a lotus 2.8m high, weighs 80 tons, made of monolithic granite and carved by Vietnamese artisans.
- A large year-round pond that never dries up: It is said that if you drink a little of this well water You will be healed from all kinds of diseases and live a long and healthy life even in old age.
- Bell floor, drum floor: There are fine carvings. You can drop your soul into the pure, meditative space of the sacred Buddha gate.
>>>See more tips: Experience 2 nights 3 days in Guangzhou, attractions, accommodation, schedules.
- Hanam travel experience from AZ: What to eat, what to do and where?
- Ba Danh Pagoda Ha Nam – ‘Bao Son Tu’ with more than 300 years of history
- Yen Tu Pagoda in Quang Ninh: Pilgrimage to a sacred place
2. Experience traveling to Ba Vang Pagoda from AZ in detail.
Here is a summary of Ba Van pagoda travel experiences for you.
2.1 Best time to visit Ba Van Pagoda
The best time to visit Ba Van Pagoda in Quang Ninh province is during the Pagoda Festival on the 8th day of the first lunar month and the Chrysanthemum Festival on the 9th day of the 9th lunar month. This is the traditional Vietnamese New Year called Tet Trung Duong or Tet Chrysanthemum.
Ba Vang Pagoda is also a monthly resting place. Young people listen to stories from the monks and abbots of Kiang Phat pagoda. will help strengthen personality, beautiful mind and a solid mental foundation in the face of difficulties in the future.
>>> See more tips: What to eat, what to play when visiting Quang Ninh, specific schedule?
2.2. The way to Ba Vang Pagoda
If you choose a tour Visiting Bawan Temple No need to worry about transportation, however, visitors to Ba Vang Pagoda can choose to:
- Public transport: Bus stations in Hanoi (Yen Nghia, Nuoc Ngam, My Dinh, Luong Yen …) all have the route Hanoi – Aung Bi (about 100,000 VND / turn), after arriving in Wung Bi, you can catch a motorbike taxi or taxi to Bhavan temple. (about 50,000 VND an hour)
- Private vehicles: Cycling is a very enjoyable experience. The way to Hanoi – Uong Bi is also very easy, cross Chuong Duong bridge – Bac Ninh – follow Highway 18 to Uong Bi, from here you can easily find your way to Ba Van pagoda by Google Maps or ask locals direction
2.3 How much is Ba Van pagoda ticket?
- The ticket price for adult cable car 2 round trip is 280,000 VND, 180,000 VND round trip and 100,000 VND one way.
- For children, the round trip cable car fare is 200,000 VND, round trip 120,000 VND and one way 80,000 VND.
- Vinpearl Phu Ly Review: Room Rate, Stay, Travel, Entertainment
- 27 tourist attractions near Hanoi are too cold to ‘hide’ on the weekend
- The most detailed and comprehensive guide to Hanam travel tips.
2.4.What should you pay attention to when traveling to Ba Van Pagoda in Quang Ninh?
Preparing for a trip to Ba Van Pagoda
- Dress modestly, neatly and elegantly, if the dress is not appropriate, the temple staff will warn you and do not enter the temple gate.
- You must wear comfortable flat shoes or sneakers. Avoid wearing high heels as the tour will be long and there will be plenty to see.
- It is recommended that you change your change at home in advance so that the ceremony and visit to the temple go smoothly.
Things to note when visiting Bhavan stupa
- Please park in the designated area and follow the instructions of the temple.
- Do not use vulgar or loud language. Speak softly, calmly and politely.
- Do not jostle while walking. Help raise the elderly and children.
- Weapons, explosives, drugs, narcotics, depraved cultural products and other materials that have not been tested and certified by the temple are strictly prohibited.
- It is forbidden to enter the area where there is no sign prohibiting encroachment or the interior of the temple of monks and nuns.
- Please do not leave trash in the area without permission.
- Do not knock temple bells, drums, sacred objects, etc.
- Do not arbitrarily place money. The ceremony must be dignified. As for the money for the three jewels, it should be put in the merit box or the board to record the merit.
- Please do not break branches, pick flowers, climb trees, scribble… to maintain the overall appearance of the temple.
- It is strictly forbidden to beg, read fortune-telling, distribute leaflets, buy and sell, exchange money… within the area.
- Tour organizations need a guide to explain the correct information about the temples.
- Men or women don’t laugh, tease, flirt, hug, or kiss.
- If you want to buy something Ask the locals for a good reputation.
>>> Detailed instructions: Book Vinpearl Ha Long Super Fast – Super Offer
2.5 What to eat when visiting Ba Van Pagoda?
If you have never been to Ba Vang Pagoda and are wondering what to eat, this is the place for you. Here are some dishes to try.
- Squid rolls: Ha Long fresh squid is hand-roasted and mixed with spices in spring rolls for a delicious and attractive taste.
- Yen Tu plum wine: Apricot wine here is impeccable and delicious. Alcohol also has many health benefits, such as reducing anxiety and stress. Intestinal healing provides nutrients to the nervous system that can’t sleep…
- Chicken Khao Tian Yen: Chickens are raised naturally in the garden, running around looking for food, so the meat is firm and juicy.
- I am bored: Similar to clams but much sweeter.
>>> Read more: What to eat in Ha Long, 15+ delicious dishes with detailed price reviews
- Ha Nam Phat Quang Pagoda: A spiritual place that brings peace to the soul.
- Delicious sausage, Puri Hanam’s special menu, is famous near and far.
- Every Yen Tu Travel Experience FULL DETAILS
2.6 Where is the best place to stay at Ba Van Pagoda?
Where to visit Ba Van Pagoda is the question of many tourists. Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long – The 5-star resort offers the most perfect, elegant and memorable travel experience.
- address: Leu Island, Bai Chay, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province
- Phone: 84-203 385 7858
The hotel is characterized by the following highlights:
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha is 2.7 km from the night market, you can visit if you want to enjoy Ha Long cuisine or buy souvenirs for your loved ones. It also has easy access to entertainment venues such as the most modern Vincom Ha Long shopping center in Quang Ninh, Bai Chai tourist center and Sunworld Ha Long.
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long is a unique resort. Facing the sea The elegant and beautiful bow design was inspired by the Municipal Theater of Rennes in France.
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long There are 384 rooms, area 40-350 m2 with modern furniture. to the most luxurious resort A system of luxurious rooms with spacious balconies overlooking the beautiful natural landscape.
- The Grand Ballroom Beachfront venue covers 735 square meters and can accommodate up to 670 guests.
- 5 modern meeting rooms, fully equipped
- Three private beaches surround the coast perfect for outdoor team building events, parties and weddings.
- Five restaurants and bars serve delicious international buffets and seafood dishes.
- Vincharm Spa Ha Long – International standard spa service with unique music therapy.
>>> Book a room at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long at a special price.
can speak Ba Van Pagoda Tour It is one of the most fascinating and sacred destinations in Northern Vietnam. The unique resorts of Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long combined will elevate your journey to discover Quang Ninh province. Don’t forget to book a room at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long. Don’t miss our offers and promotions.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY