Nham Nghi island on Phu Quoc island is a tourist destination that many enthusiasts explore. Find out how to get to Nghi Phu Quoc Underground Island, what to eat, what to do and where to stay while you’re here. So you can plan your next trip in detail.
like a little burr Koh Ngam Ngai, Phu Quoc With ravishing beauty, this place is currently a ‘hot island’ destination that you are intending to visit Nga Nghi Island in Phu Quoc. But don’t know where to start?
1. Where is Nguyen Phu Quoc Island?
Hon Ngagi, also known as Dam Cuong islet, is one of 16 small islands located within a radius of 18 km of An Thoi archipelago, Kien Giang province.
Nguyen Island, an attractive tourist destination of Phu Quoc, is about 35 km from the center of Phu Quoc. The fine white sand beach lies under the shade of green coconut trees. And the clear water mixed with the beauty of the mountains makes this place a new tourist destination attracting both domestic and international tourists.
>>> See more: Review Phu Quoc, how to go, how to eat, how to play, details
2. What month to go to Nguyen Island in Phu Quoc?
Phu Quoc has two distinct seasons: dry season and rainy season. In general, tourism to Phu Quoc island and especially Ngam Nghi can be enjoyed all year round, but the best time to travel to Ngam Nghi in Phu Quoc is from October to March next year. The calm sea is very convenient for fun activities on the island such as swimming, taking pictures.
>>> Read more: Phu Quoc travel experience AZ: When is the best time to travel to Phu Quoc?
Visitors to Gamugi Island should choose the right accommodation. so they can easily travel anywhere But still be able to fully explore the island without missing any attractions.
>>> Hunt now for voucher, combo tour Phu Quoc best price for a complete vacation.
3. Travel to Phu Quoc Island, Ngam Nghi
move to Koh Ngam Ngai, Phu QuocIt must go through 2 stages: transshipment from the mainland to Phu Quoc island and transshipment from Phu Quoc to An Thoi port and Nga Nghi island.
Moving to Phu Quoc:
You can move from the mainland to Phu Quoc by plane or speedboat, refer to how to go from Phu Quoc. Phu Quoc travel experience this know how to move
Move to An Thoi port to go to the islands.
- Transportation from Indochina City to Antoy port: From Duong Dong city center or your hotel You can take a motorbike or taxi to An Thoi pier.
Bike rental fee: 120,000 – 150,000 VND/day
+ Taxi fares: About 250,000 VND from Duong Dong center.
From Antoi port to Cam Chi island: You can choose train or canoe.
- On the train: For family trips and large groups You can rent a boat or go in a group. It takes about 60 minutes by boat from the pier to the island.
- Canoe: It takes only 20 minutes by canoe to the island, the rental price is 2-2.5 million VND.
4. Where do you want to stay if you come to Koh Ngam Ngi? Suggest the best place to stay when traveling to Phu Quoc island.
Phu Quoc has many comfortable resorts, hotels and motels scattered along the coast with different prices, so visitors can feel secure about where to stay when traveling to Gamgi Island.
This place is known as a resort paradise. Vinpearl Phu Quoc As an ideal stopover for tourists when traveling to Nga Nhi island, Vinpearl Phu Quoc is located at Bai Dai, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Currently owns 7 international hotel chains, the largest and most luxurious 5-star resorts and hotels:
- Vinpearl Resort & Spa Phu Quoc
- Vinpearl Resort & Golf Phu Quoc
- Vinpearl Discovery Wonder World Phu Quoc
- Vinpearl Discovery Coastal Land Phu Quoc
- Win Oasis Phu Quoc
- Vinholidays Fiesta Phu Quoc
- Vinpearl Discovery Greenhill Phu Quoc
The Vinpearl Phu Quoc Hotel/Resort complex has many outstanding facilities to help visitors make the most of their stay.
- A system of 5-star international standard rooms and villas, many leading resort entertainment facilities and a beautiful sea view Giving guests a complete resort experience
- Enjoy a moment of relaxation with special wellness treatments. Akoya Hot Springs – world class spa
- Vinpearl Phu Quoc is located in a prime location. Guests staying at Vinpearl Phu Quoc can easily access the major entertainment areas of Phu Quoc including: Grand World Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc, Wind Wonder Phu Quoc, Corona Casino,...
>>> Read more: Vinpearl Phu Quoc subdivision number – details, updates
>>> Access exclusive Phu Quoc travel combo deals with comfortable rooms, air tickets and interesting additional attractions to fully experience the pearl of Phu Quoc.
5. What’s so fun about Ngoc Phu Quoc Island?
5.1 Soaking in the sea water at Nga Nhi island, Phu Quoc city
There is nothing more wonderful than being immersed in the cool water amidst the beautiful nature. Koh Ngam Ngai, Phu QuocThe beach here has fine white sand and clear jade-like water that can be seen down to the bottom. Surrounded by surrounding islands, calm sea, fresh nature. And soaking in the cool clear water is an activity not to be missed when coming to Hon Dam Ngang Phu Quoc.
5.2 Check in shimmering virtual life.
Like the miniature Bali island Koh Ngam Kee has beautiful unspoiled nature and countless virtual living corners for you to enjoy the glittering scenery. The steep cliffs with beautiful shapes. Blue water The coconut groves stretch on the smooth white sand… all are “Virtual Life” in poetry When coming to Ngam Nghe Phu Quoc. Just take out your camera. You will have a cool album to show off to your friends.
>>> See more: 25+ beautiful scenes of Phu Quoc
5.3 Phu Quoc Snorkeling
Hongamuki is a coral reserve on Phu Quoc island. Coral reefs are diverse and colorful, from nearshore to offshore. Just standing on the boat, you can see the shadow of the coral reefs under the clear blue sea. while you dive You will be amazed by its breathtaking beauty.
5.4 Fishing and fishing
Another interesting activity that should not be missed when coming to Koh Ngam Ngu in Phu Quoc is fishing and catching seafood. you can catch fish Catch snails and sea urchins. and take it home for processing. This activity will help you understand the life of the people here. and enjoy fresh seafood caught by your own hands
>>> 2 island tour for 1 person: fishing, snorkeling, exploring Koh Monthai and Koh Ngammugi or Mae Lod
6. What to eat in Koh Ngam Nghi, Phu Quoc?
Visiting Nguyen Island in Phu Quoc Visitors will not be able to ignore the delicious dishes from the sea. less than:
- Grilled spring rolls with onion fat: Nhum, also known as sea urchin, is a delicious and nutritious dish. Mushrooms can be boiled, grilled or soaked in lemon. But the most famous and attractive must mention the fragrant charcoal grilled urchin, onion fat. It’s great with beer.
- Phu Quoc squid: Phu Quoc has many types of octopus. But the best is the fried squid with egg. Wash the squid thoroughly, marinate the spices for about 15 minutes to absorb. Then grilled over embers. When the squid is cooked, it will turn yellow, and the squid meat will be rough. Grilled squid with laksa leaves Salt and pepper or delicious fish sauce
- Grilled Mackerel: Going to Hon Dam Ngang Phu Quoc without trying grilled mackerel is a pity. Phu Quoc mackerel has a different taste from other places. The meat is firm, less chewy, sweet, not fishy, grilled to perfection.
>>> see more:
- Discover Phu Quoc cuisine at Vinpearl
- What is Phu Quoc specialty? 28 delicious dishes
7. Notes when traveling to Phu Quoc Island, Nga Ngi Island
- When visiting Hon Ngam Nghi Phu Quoc You should plan your trip carefully and be informed about the island’s entertainment spots. Koh Ngam Kee is still very wild and there are no hotels on the island. So if you are far away You should book a hotel in Duong Dong town.
- As there is no restaurant on Gamgi Island, visitors must bring or buy fresh seafood. on the island and prepare yourself
- Bring a tent if you want to stay overnight in Phu Quoc, however, check the weather to avoid rainy days. And don’t forget to bring insect repellent and mosquito repellent.
- If you are prone to seasickness Don’t forget to take your seasickness medicine. Bring everything you need: swimwear, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, drinking water, phone charger, camera, snacks…
- If you travel to Koh Ngam Kee on holidays or weekends. Call ahead to reserve your boat or canoe. so as not to waste time because of the crowd
>>> Read more: What to prepare when going to Phu Quoc, 10 important things you should not miss
With beautiful nature that fascinates people with interesting activities and discoveries. Koh Ngam Ngai, Phu Quoc It is an interesting place for both domestic and foreign tourists. Hopefully, the detailed Gamuki island review above will help you understand the itinerary to plan your trip in detail.
In addition to Nga Ngai islet, Phu Quoc island tourism also allows visitors to explore many famous islands with beautiful and spectacular nature. You need to choose a place to stay with good service and convenient location. With an easy journey to explore Phu Quoc and surrounding islands.
>>> Value promotion, complete travel, save, quickly book combo voucher for Phu Quoc travel.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY