It is a pity to come to Da Nang without enjoying the “classic” pork rice dish of Quang origin. Rice paper The unique and thick sauce is what makes many people addicted.
pork leg As one of the famous dishes of Quang, if you have not had the opportunity to come to Da Nang to try this specialty dish. You can learn how to make it at home and ‘save’ the next delicious food address for your upcoming Da Nang trip!
1. What is special about Da Nang pork?
Da Nang is not only a tourist attraction but also a “food paradise” for foodies. danang cuisine delicious and diverse, especially leading the “Country Soul” of the people of Quang. Pork rice paper is a must-try dish when coming to this beautiful city.
Actually, pork roll rice is not a strange menu. You can easily enjoy this dish in many parts of the country, but Da Nang pork rice paper rolls have their own characteristics and leave an impression in the hearts of diners with the following characteristics:
- Rice cake Fragrant and flexible Does not fall off even after ironing
- lean meat dumplings Boil well, simmer and then cut into thin slices. Because of this, the meat is fatty and tender.
- A variety of side dishes, including Herbs, lettuce, perilla, lettuce, celery, mango, green banana, star fruit, acrid banana, thinly sliced cucumber…
- Dipping sauce (flavored fish sauce) It is the ‘soul’ of the dish and Da Nang pork roll paper stands out from the rest. Indigenous people have a secret to making unique seasoning sauce. This instant fish sauce has a rich salty taste mixed with the sweetness of sugar. The spiciness of the chili and the acrid taste of the chopped pineapple. Just dip the rice paper into the seasoning sauce and put it in your mouth. Users will welcome.
All of the above ingredients combine perfectly to create a special dish bearing the very own ‘brand’ of Da Nang. If you have the opportunity to come to the port city, please try the familiar but strange Datan pork rice.
>>> Culinary ‘believers’ won’t be missed. Danang High-class Culinary Review is planning to ‘eat’ the city along the Han River in the near future.
2. How to make delicious Da Nang pork rolls
To get Da Nang standard pork rolls, you need to prepare all the ingredients and follow the steps below.
2.1. Ingredients for pork belly
cooking ingredients pork leg (for 3 people) includes:
- 1 anti-condensation coating
- Pork Belly 400g.
- one spice pure.
- Noodles 500g.
- 1 pineapple, 1 cucumber, 1 green banana, 1 star fruit
- 1 lemon, garlic and some chili
- Raw vegetables: herbs, lettuce, perilla, lettuce…
- Seasoning (salt, sugar, seasoning, etc.)
2.2.Detailed instructions on how to make pork rice paper rolls
After preparing all the ingredients, the cooking process pork leg Da Nang “The Right Taste” is made exclusively in four steps:
- Step 1: Wash the pork, then put the meat in the pot, add a little salt and cook over low heat until the meat is tender. When the meat is cooked, take it out and let it cool. Then cut it into bite-sized pieces. Make sure the meat and fat are alternating.
- Step 2: Pour the prepared sauce into a bowl, add garlic, chili pepper and 1/4 pineapple (all chopped) in a 1:1:1 ratio, followed by 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of sugar, mix even. Adding these ingredients will help spice up the flavor of Da Nang more.
- Step 3: Wash the prepared vegetables. For the head and fruit, cut them into long sticks so that they can be easily wrapped in straw paper.
- Step 4: Place noodles, meat, vegetables and rice paper on separate plates. The seasoning is scooped into the cup.
To eat pork rice paper properly, you must follow these steps:
- Step 1: Place rice paper on top of pho. When you lift the rice paper, the sliced Pho will stick to the surface of the cake. Rice paper combines with vermicelli to create a spongy and soft crust.
- Step 2: Add each vegetable
- Step 3: Place some pieces of meat on top of the vegetables.
- Step 4: Gently roll the rice paper. (Remember to roll the two ends of the cake carefully.) Dip fish sauce and eat.
>>> Don’t forget to “carry” more than 20 of our Da Nang dishes.
3. Suggestions for a place to eat delicious pork rolls in Da Nang
Spring rolls are a must-try dish when coming to Da Nang. Visitors can enjoy city cuisine at some famous places:
- Branch 1: No. 4, Le Duan, Hai Chau District, City. Danang
- Branch 2: Pham Van Dong intersection, Hoang Bich Son, Son Tra District, Da Nang City
Business hours: 9:00-22:00
Reference price: 100,000 – 165,000 VND/piece
Quan Tran is one of the most famous pork rice restaurants in Da Nang. The attraction of Trang restaurant is the self-grown yellow green vegetables that are hygienic, safe and of high quality. Includes 2 pork skins, special recipe Moreover, the dipping sauce served by the restaurant is delicious.
The space of the restaurant is spacious and elegant, the prices of the dishes are also affordable, not too expensive, Quan Trang is open all day and has 2 branches, so it is more convenient for visitors to visit and enjoy the restaurant’s dishes. .
- address: No. 35 Do Thuc Tinh, Cam Le District, Da Nang City.
- Business hours: 8 am to 2 pm
- Reference price: 60,000 – 165,000 VND/piece
Quan Mau pork rice paper is a name that many tourists look for when visiting Da Nang. This is an impressive restaurant with soft rice paper. With the taste of fresh rice and rich spicy sauce, Quan Mau serves all-day dining. (No lunch break) Extensive menu with many attractive dishes, reasonable prices.
3.3 Dai Da Nho Restaurant
- address: 27/2 Thai Phien, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Business hours: 6:30am to 8:30pm
- Reference price: 30,000 – 79,000 VND/piece
Dai Loc, a small restaurant located in Soi, this area is not very big but is desired and welcomed by many visitors according to the restaurant’s name. The whole space uses warm yellow color and 100% clean ingredients to recalling the characteristic ‘sound’ of Dai Loc’s hometown (Quang Nam), pork is ranked as the best grade 1 bacon and rice paper.
The restaurant’s pho is all cooked with Kang rice (a common type of rice found only in My Hao villages, Dai Fung commune, Dai Loc) and traditional spices only in Dai Loc made with sauce. In the introduction of Dairokunyo, the food prices here are very “kuri”.
3.4.The Queen of the shop
- Branch 1: 460 2/9 Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
- Branch 2: 126 Duy Tan, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
Business hours: 9:00-22:00
Reference price: 80,000 – 120,000 VND/piece
What makes Ba Huong’s pork rice unique is that the taste of the dipping sauce is as unique as other restaurants, in addition, the restaurant also serves to order more raw vegetables for free. Vegetables here are very fresh, rich and diverse, in addition to pork rice, the restaurant also has super delicious dessert coconut jelly.
>>> 45 famous delicacies in Da Nang that must be tried and bought as gifts right away
To enjoy Dai Duong specialties, you need to stay in a place with good service, convenient location and easy access to delicious restaurants, then Vinpearl Resort & Spa Danang is the perfect hotel for you.
Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang It owns magnificent architecture, 5-star luxury service and attractive specialty restaurant system. This hotel/resort has a great location and is free to explore delicious and unique dining options.
In particular, Vinpearl applies the loyalty program Pearl Club, offers with 1-0-2 only for cardholders and relatives.
- free 02 Accommodation in all hotels/resorts
- Discount up to ten percent Room Rates, five% Tour price and experience
- arrive 50% Food service and field fees
- Free card opening, free card maintenance
>>> Pearl Club card is limited, please search, register and open it now to enjoy the exclusive facilities of the Vinpearl resort ecosystem.
pork leg The dish is simple but “fascinates” so many foodies from all over the world.
>>> Don’t forget to book a tour. Attractive Da Nang travel combo, experience the ‘food paradise’ at a bargain price. and discover the charming attractions of Da Nang!
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY