Do you want to go in the rainy season?
Hello friends! Anyone who has ever traveled to Phu Quoc or learned about Phu Quoc must know Bai Sao – one of the most beautiful beaches of Phu Quoc with a long sandy beach, clear blue water just ankle height. When the sky is clear, Bai Sao is more beautiful, causing anyone who visits Bai Sao to be in awe of this beauty. But many readers also have information that Bai Sao should not be in the rainy season. Why? If you miss your trip to Phu Quoc in the rainy season, should you go to Bai Sao? Blog India Travel Vietnam will answer these questions for you.
Viet Travel Blog is currently at Bai Sao in early October, this period is the end of the rainy season, so it sometimes rains in Phu Quoc.
You can go to Bai Sao entrance through Long Beach restaurant or My Lan restaurant, today Travel Viet Blog goes through Long Beach entrance.
As you can see here Bai Sao is inherently calm as usual but the waves are much bigger and if you pay attention you will see that Bai Sao has a lot of garbage.
Why is Bai Sao so much garbage in the rainy season?
Usually, Bai Sao is beautiful all year round, only around September and early October when the wind of Bai Sao changes direction, larger waves carry garbage from the mainland and wash it ashore, especially the water is very clear.
But Sao beach is about 10m from the beach, the water is still very clear and the water level is quite shallow, looking at tourists swimming in the distance will see that if it does not rain, they can still swim. swim.
In addition, on Bai Sao beach, there are many sports that visitors can experience such as rowing, fixed rafting, tool rowing. And yet, the restaurants also put many icons to take pictures such as stairs, bird’s nest. You and your family are free to explore and take photos to record the best photos of Bai Sao.
>>> See more: Sharing the must-have experiences when coming to Sao Beach Phu Quoc
So go to Bai Sao, Phu Quoc when it rains?
If you’re a Vietnam Travel blogger, we’ll still be here, because every time we have a different experience, guys. If you come to Bai Sao in the dry season, you love the poetic beauty of this place, then come to Bai Sao in the rainy season to see that we need to protect the marine environment more.
Just kidding, but traveling to Bai Sao Phu Quoc in the rainy season also has many advantages:
- Bai Sao is now less crowded, we will have more space to walk, swim, check photos or play sports, do not have to wait long, warm service is even more loving.
- For a person who likes to swim in big waves like Viet Travel Blog, I really want to swim at Bai Sao at this time, each wave hitting people is interesting, basically Sao beach is very shallow and flat so don’t worry. . hit by waves. He turned back.
- Traveling to Star in the rainy season, the restaurant is not very crowded, so the service is more attentive, fresh food is still available, friends, go to the sea glass tank to choose any type you like.
Video of Sao Beach in the rainy season
However, if you come to Bai Sao Phu Quoc in the rainy season, you also need to pay attention to some of the following issues;
- Because of the big waves, the children do not swim at all, just play near the beach, play sand shoveling and remember to have adult supervision. If your child wants to go to the beach, put on a life jacket, don’t take your eyes off him, and always keep a close eye on him.
- Swimming in Bai Sao in the rainy season is easy to catch cold when going ashore, so bring a towel or tear a towel at Bai Sao to go to the beach and wrap a towel. Children have very little strength to support themselves. At Bai Sao, there are car rental, tourist car rental, towel rental. Change of clothes is free, but laundry is charged. (This section deals with Bathrows division chats).
- Bring an umbrella, if it rains you can still go to the parking lot
- Women who do not want to go to the beach, remember to make the most of it to take pictures with the bird’s nest, with the stairs, because it is very beautiful.
>>> See more: Travel to Bai Sao – Phu Quoc by motorbike
If the sea can’t swim, where do you go?
Bai Sao is located in the south of Phu Quoc island, so you can connect to visit more places:
- Phu Quoc prison;
- Ho Quoc Pagoda:
- Phung fish sauce factory:
- Hon Thom Cable Car and Mediterranean Town :
Whether you travel to Phu Quoc in the dry season or the rainy season, Viet Travel Blog ensures that you still have many interesting experiences in Phu Quoc.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY