Rich BBQ sauce…
There’s a lot of earthy flavor in this smoked espresso barbecue sauce. Espresso is clearly the star. But the smoke here comes from our favorite chili: Chipotle peppers (dried smoked jalapenos) that are smoky and spicy. It’s just a pure yams with an earthy flavor like espresso or cocoa.
Try this barbecue sauce with pork and beef. Works best with these richer meats. with grilled chicken to overpower the white meat
Like this recipe? You’ll also love these barbecue sauces:
- Cherry Habanero: Much greater heat with a delicious cherry flavor.
- Mango Chipotle: Sweet and smoky, tropical.
- Canned Jalapeño: We take delicious cowboy candies (canned jalapenos) and combine them with sweet earthy molasses.
Smokey BBQ Espresso Sauce
- 1 bottle of 14 oz ketchup
- 1 paprika from paprika with adobe sauce Puree
- 1 ounce espresso 1 shot
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of the adobo sauce from the paprika to the top adobo sauce.
Place all ingredients in a glass bowl and stir.
Use immediately or for best flavor Cover the barbecue sauce and refrigerate overnight for flavors to blend.
Categories: Food & Drinks
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY