Sure, you can buy the little flavor packs that go with the store-bought packages of ramen, or – why not go out and make your own broth that includes the famous Sriracha chutney? Our spicy ramen recipe is ramen just the way it should be. Fresh ingredients and rich flavors will leave you looking forward to sipping the broth from the bottom of the bowl. full of comfort Perfect any time of year
Add crushed red pepper for a little extra pop. But Sriracha itself has a lot going for it. Don’t be impatient here as it can overpower the taste. And don’t forget the recipe also includes fresh ginger, which adds warmth to the meal. Best of all, it’s very easy to make, just chop up some and mix over the fire. All in all, your spicy ramen will be ready in 30 minutes or less, delicious!
Like this soup recipe? You’ll also love these:
- Curry Carrot Soup: Coconut milk, carrots and spices make this soup richer. mashed red chili when hot (and add as much or as little as you like)
- Thai Pumpkin Soup: Some pumpkin soups don’t necessarily taste like they’ve fallen into a bowl. This one combines sweet pumpkin with red curry sauce.
- Mexican Meatball Soup: This is a soup that is eaten as a hearty meal. Served with tortillas
Spicy ramen noodles
simple spicy food
10 minutes prep time
Cooking time 20 minutes
Total time 30 minutes
Serves 6 meals
Calories 256 kcal
- 9 ounces of ramen, 3 packs of store-bought pre-cooked soup
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups of water
- 4 chopped onions
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red chili optional, extra seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
In a pot of soup over medium heat. Bring sesame oil and Sriracha to a boil on low. Then immediately add tomatoes and onions. Let the mixture simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add garlic, ginger, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper. and celery salt Continue cooking, stirring frequently for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add water, then use a food processor or blender. Mix ingredients until smooth.
Add vegetable broth, light soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Then let the mixture boil for 10 minutes.
Add ramen and simmer for 2 more minutes.
Add scallions, stir and serve.
Calories: 256kcal Carbohydrates: 33g Protein: 6g Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 4g Sodium: 1979mg Potassium: 194mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 4gVitamin A: 635IUVVitamin C: 9.6mg Calcium: 30mg Iron: 2mg
Keyword Sriracha crushed red chili
Categories: Food & Drinks
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY