What to play in Da Nang is a question asked by many tourists. This “worth-living city” would like the following article to review the most beautiful attractions and attractions that you should not miss when coming to Da Nang.
Da Nang is known as a livable city with many great places to play and relax. What should I do in Da Nang? This is a question that many visitors always ask when coming here, in the following article we will go into detail about the destinations that you should not miss during your trip to Da Nang.
1. Interesting and unique amusement park in Da Nang
1.1 VinWonders Amusement Park Nam Hoi An – Da Nang
VinWonders Nam Hoi An – Da Nang is an ideal entertainment destination. Located in Vinpearl tourism, entertainment and resort complex, here visitors can experience diverse cultural areas. is the largest wildlife system in Vietnam
If you are looking for things to do in Da Nang, VinWonders Nam Hoi An – Da Nang is the place for you. Here you will find outdoor amusement parks, adventure games, water parks, harbor areas. Wildlife Park and more
This tourist attraction is located near Cua Dai district (Hoi An), about 45 km from Da Nang city. Win Wonders South Hoi An About 410,000 – 550,000 VND / person for locals Special ticket price is about 250,000 – 330,000 VND / person, the opening time of the attraction is 8:30 – 21:00 daily, including Saturday and Sunday.
>>> Book Fun Tickets at VinWonders Nam Hoi An
1.2.Amusement Park, Vincom Shopping Center Da Nang
The amusement parks at commercial centers, supermarkets are also interesting attractions in Da Nang. In Da Nang you can visit supermarkets/shopping centers such as:
- Big C: Address 255 – 257 Hung Vuong
- Vincom Center: Gokuen 910A
- Co.op Mart: 478 Dien Bien Phu
- Lotte Mart: 6 Brother Nam.
You can experience many different forms of entertainment such as watching movies, playing games. small karaoke room, etc. This place also integrates many restaurant systems with diverse culinary styles.
1.3. Illusion Park Indoor Playground
Fantasy Park is located in the Ba Na Hills tourist area system, visitors can enter the shop every day from 07:00 to 19:00. The entrance ticket to Fantasy Park is included in the ticket price of Ba Na Hills, so you can rest assured with peace of mind. What should I do in Da Nang?.
Visitors can experience many exciting games such as: Dinosaur Park, Windmill, Punky Mystery Maze, Fire Race …
1.4. Hoa Phu Thanh waterfall ski resort
Speaking of fun places in Da Nang, you can’t miss Hoa Phu Thanh Waterfall Resort, here visitors can have fun and relax with many games such as waterfall slide, fish massage, zipline …
- address The resort is located on National Highway 14G, Hoa Phu commune, Hoa Van district, Da Nang city.
- Business hours Daily from 7:00am – 4:00pm
- price The entrance fee is 100,000 VND/person, children under 1.2m tall can enter for free.
1.5.Asia Park – Asia Park
Asia Park – Asia Park is one of the famous places in Da Nang and attracts a lot of tourists every year. This place synthesizes many adventure games such as roller coasters, overhead trams. and free fall tower
Visitors can also tour historic structures in many Asian countries. If you want to know what to do in Da Nang, come to Asia Park – Asia Park to have the most interesting experiences.
- address: 1 Phan Dang Luu, Hoa Cuong Bac Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City.
- Business hours: Open Monday – Friday from 15:00 – 22:00 and Saturday – Sunday from 9:00 – 22:00.
- fare: This resort uses from 80,000 – 150,000 VND / person. depending on different objects
1.6.Night market and entertainment Helio Center
If you and your children travel to Da Nang, Helio Center is an interesting place that you should definitely experience with your children. There are many attractive sports games such as ball house, skates, tram, roller coaster, game room…
- address: 2/9, Hoa Quang Nam, Hai Chau, Da Nang
- Business hours: 17:30-22:00 (Monday-Friday), 8:30-22:30 (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays)
1.7 Vien Phuoc Film Studio
One of the amusement parks in Da Nang that cannot be missed by check-in devotees is Thuan Phuoc Film Studio, which was built with the beauty of a European suburb. Use artistic backgrounds to capture quality and pleasing photos.
- address: Nguyen Phu An Street at the foot of Tuan Phuoc Bridge, Son Tra District, Da Nang City
- time: There is no time limit to access this site.
- Fare: From 100,000 – 200,000 VND/pax depending on different theme
1.8.Pug Nern . Hot Mineral Resort
With the Da Nang travel experience of many believers, nature lovers and hot spring lovers cannot ignore the destination of Phuoc Nyong Hot Mineral Resort.
You will see mineral mud bath, sauna, herbal bath. And many other delicious dishes such as fruit spring rolls, box frogs…
- address: Ton Phuc Son, Hoa Quang Community, Hoa Van District, Da Nang City
- Business hours: Every day from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Fare: about 80,000 VND/time
1.9.Bars, clubs, pubs…
for young people Solving the problems of Da Nang is no longer difficult. The city’s bars, clubs and pubs are always fun. Da Nang has many famous bars for you to visit and experience such as Sky36, Golden Pine, Phuong Dong Club.
This is the nightlife of Da Nang. where you can have fun Dance to exciting music. and save beautiful check-in pictures
1.10.ART AT 3D PARRADISE Museum Da Nang
3D Art in Paradise Danang Museum is the perfect entertainment venue where you don’t have to waste time looking for activities in Da Nang.
It has an area of about 3,000 square meters, there are hundreds of large paintings here. can be visited for a mysterious and interesting experience This is a great check-in point when visiting Da Nang.
- Position: Lot C2-10, Tran Nhan Tong, Son Tra District
- fare: 140,000 VND / person, child ticket 100,000 VND / person, only children under 1m tall enter for free.
2. Things to note when going to the amusement park in Da Nang
To have a comfortable and fun time. And have the best trip with family and friends. Visitors should consider the following experiences when traveling to Da Nang.
- In a large amusement park Visitors need to find a map to plan a suitable amusement journey to save time and travel costs.
- Please check the weather conditions before going to choose the right fun spot. at noon and in the afternoon You should choose an indoor playground or if it is hot or rainy. Choose ecozone Weather-appropriate destinations should be considered to ensure our members enjoy and stay healthy.
- Before traveling to Da Nang, you need to search for a place to stop and choose a nearby amusement park. To connect to the right destination and save travel time.
- No need to bring food: the park has restaurants to enjoy. This is an opportunity to enjoy Da Nang local cuisine.
3. FAQ about Da Nang What do you play?
3.1.What’s interesting about night lessons in Da Nang?
For a real taste of Danang, visit the “City worth living” at night. Evening in Da Nang You can visit the sea tourist attractions and breathe in the fresh and cool air such as My Khe beach, Pham Van Don …
In addition, the attraction of Dragon Bridge attracts a lot of tourists at night. Due to possessing a very unique and unique LED system, Da Nang bars, clubs and pubs are also an attractive choice for the nightlife needs of tourists when coming to Da Nang. own speed
3.2. Can you recommend places to play in Da Nang for all ages?
consider shopping centers Supermarket system such as Vincom Center, indoor entertainment areas such as Coop Mart, Lotte Mart, … suitable for all ages to visit and travel in Da Nang. Even children and the elderly need to do
You can also bring your family to visit museums like the 3D Art in Paradise Danang Museum. visit an amusement park Discover wildlife such as VinWonders Nam Hoi An, Vinpearl River Safari … these places offer relaxation, discovery and wealth. useful knowledge
No doubt What should I do in Da Nang? Da Nang tourism brings unique experiences and characteristics according to each season. We hope that our information about destinations in Da Nang will help you have an ideal trip with your family and loved ones!
>>> Find out more vouchers, combos and Da Nang tours to enjoy the trip to the fullest.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY