Regardless of the season, Hoi An attracts tourists from all over the world. If you are planning a trip to Hoi An. Please see this article. because there are many good tips
With charming scenery and convenient location. Hoi An is always the choice of many tourists when visiting the Central region. Since then Traders exchange and buy and sell. This resulted in different cultures crossing between the East and the West.
Today, Hoi An is one of the rare ancient cities still intact. This makes it a nostalgic and mossy tourist attraction. Anyone who loves a slow and quiet life will not overlook this legacy to consider testimonials. Self-sufficient travel in Hoi An Click below to see all rides.
1. The best time to travel to Hoi An
The weather in Hoi An is divided into two seasons, the dry season (January to August) and the rainy season (September to December), the best time to travel to Hoi An is from February to April in the spring and autumn. early summer. that’s when the weather is cool and not too hot. Also, if you don’t want to go to Hoi An in the high season, you can go in the low season around August-December… Weather before going.
The ideal time to visit Hoi An is the 14th and 15th of every lunar month. The Lantern Festival is usually held on this full moon day. You can enjoy the night atmosphere when sailing on the Hoi River under the lantern light.
Keeping your Hoi An experience in your pocket will make your trip to this land as complete and memorable as possible.
2. Hoi An Tourism
Going to Hoi An You need to get to Da Nang first and from Da Nang you can get to Hoi An by taxi, bus or motorbike.
- taxi: This is the most popular way to travel Hoi An. You can move directly from Da Nang airport to the Old Town only takes about 45-55 minutes, taxi prices range from 350,000 to 450,000 VND depending on the company and type of vehicle. The price is the same if going from the city center. But if you are traveling in a large group You can rent a private car and negotiate the price yourself with the driver.
- bus taste: This form is less common and is ideal for travelers who want to save money or go backpacking. For the route from Da Nang Central Bus Station to Hoi An Bus Station, you can catch bus number 1 for only 25,000 VND one way.
- motorcycle: If you love to travel and want to take control of your time. However, motorbikes are a reasonable option if you are new to commuting. You should refer to the self-sufficient Hoi An travel experience to have the smoothest journey.
When in Hoi An ancient town You can leisurely walk around the city, explore every corner. Eat delicious food and visit or you can rent a bicycle to enjoy the fresh air and feel the peaceful rhythm of the neighborhood. Some hotels in Hoi An let guests rent bicycles for free or about 40,000 VND/day.
3. Things to bring to have a memorable Hoi An trip
Hoi An has many places, many corners. Therefore, the first thing you need to prepare is to choose for yourself the costumes, clothes and accessories such as hats and hats to take pictures freely. Tips for arranging luggage is to research the place where you are. You plan to come first to prepare the right style
One more point to note when going Hoi An tourism It is the dry season and very hot especially from 11 am to 4 pm so if you want to walk around Hoi An, you need to bring a hat, sunscreen, goggles to avoid sunburn, wear sports shoes , comfortable flat shoes or sandals. So you can explore every corner of Hoi An.
4. Where to stay when traveling to Hoi An?
Hoi An has many types of rooms for you to choose from. From hotels, homestays to luxury resorts. With unique design and superior service. You can find the right accommodation according to your needs.
- luxury resort group:
– paintingImphal Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An: Vinpearl Resort & Golf Nam Hoi An attracts thousands of tourists every year with its 1,300m-long Binh Minh beach, one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches in Vietnam.
Here, customers can not only relax in the system of hotel rooms and luxury villas. Experience 5-star standard service but also enjoy relaxing moments with diverse entertainment activities such as golfing… engaging game.
Especially You will have the opportunity to experience Vinpearl River Safari replica. The first and only “River safari” to visit the zoo from the waterway in Vietnam Here visitors can experience the feeling of sitting in the middle of the Amazon River and watching rare and precious wildlife along the way such as the Bengal tiger. , antelope, kangaroo, rhinoceros, giraffe, zebra…
– Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An: Located on Cua Dai beach, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An stands out with its modern features. Surrounded by the ancient beauty of the old town. The space here is designed in a modern architectural style. Sophisticated and luxurious
When staying at Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An, guests can take a dip in the cool water of the swimming pool. Relax on the resort’s private beach. Or experience other class services such as Vincharm Spa, modern gyms… I can exercise at the gym or enjoy delicious food prepared by famous chefs.
With 217 rooms and villas equipped with high-class facilities. The system of 1 ballroom of 525 m2 and 2 meeting rooms of 60 m2 Vinpearl Hoi An is not only a resort but also a place where you can organize your events.
● “Quality” 3-4 star hotels for virtual living corners of millions of likes: Hoi An has many 3-4 star hotels for visitors to choose from. You can choose a hotel in the old town convenient for tourism or a hotel in Cua Dai beach area to rest and relax.
Homestay: Type of housing, housing, sharing with local people. But in fact, the homestay style is a bit different from the hotel, beautifully designed, with a common living area like a home for different groups of visitors. This form is suitable for young people who want to travel economically, explore and experience local culture.
5. Hoi An tourism – The check-in point ‘millions of likes’ cannot be ignored
When you come to Hoi An You cannot ignore the famous places. But just wandering the old town all day can take dozens of glittering pictures.
● Bridge Tower: This is the check-in place not to be missed by all visitors when coming to Hoi An. This covered bridge is characterized by decorative motifs and patterns that represent a harmonious blend of Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and Western architectural styles.
Walking around the old town: Walking around the old town, it is not difficult to find a good photo angle, ancient buildings, especially when you come here in the summer. Purple lilies will bloom beautifully.
Ba Mu PagodaIn the past few years, Baimu Temple has become famous as a check-in place for young people. with unique architecture intercultural intercultural
FujianHoi An has many rendezvous points. But Fujian can be a popular destination for many, with its unique architecture and bright colors, spaciously complementing the exterior beauty of Hoi An’s ancient city architecture.
The cafe top view: A cafe like this is the best way to see the whole city from above, among them Fifo Cafe is the one that is mentioned most by many young people because of the beautiful view.
On the banks of the Hoi River: Hoi An River, the symbol of Hoi An Especially in the late afternoon, Hoai River becomes poetic. decorated with twinkling lights at night
street lights at night: Most lanterns are hung in Hoi An and become the symbol of Hoi An. It is not surprising that Lantern Street has become a virtual living space in Hoi An that is loved by many people.
6. What to eat when traveling to Hoi An?
Hoi An, small old town but rich in culinary culture If you come to this special place I will recommend delicious food. and delivery address
- Hainan Chicken Rice: Ba Buoi Chicken Rice (26 Phan Chau Trinh), Ba Huong – Kiet Chicken Rice (Sica Lane), Ba Minh Chicken Rice, Nga Chicken Rice…
- Noble: From sidewalk eateries to restaurants on Chang Phu Street, Cao Lao Hoi An is easy to find. The most famous are Ba Be and Trung Bac.
- Pan Cake – Fried Mussels: Stir-fried mussel pancakes that melt in your mouth is a very attractive dish in Hoi An.
- country: This herb is not only delicious. but also beautifully presented.
- soft candy: Building a culinary brand in Hoi An is certainly not a small thing.
7. Souvenirs after traveling to Hoi An?
If you go to Hoi An There are many wonderful souvenirs such as lanterns, each of which can be found in shops on Tran Phu and Le Loi streets. Cakes such as silk clothes, shoes, cake molds , green bean cake. and small gai cake In particular, Hoi An chili sauce is characterized by its spiciness and characteristic aroma that once you taste it, you will remember it forever.
in the experience article Self-sufficient travel in Hoi An Hope anyone who visits the old town on this occasion prepare their luggage and have fun.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY