Should you visit Kualogean? What did you eat at the hotel? The travel guide below will help answer all these questions!
Visit Quarlo Jean An ideal choice for the whole family to relax and “cool off” especially during hot summer days, head to Cua Lo to enjoy some of the best beaches in north-central Thailand. Explore many famous landmarks and monuments. and enjoy the delicious food of Nghe An
In the next article, I will reveal to you the ‘genuine’ places to eat and rest when traveling to Cua Lo, let’s explore!
1. The best time to travel to Cologne?
Traveling to Cua Lo Nghe An, visitors will have the opportunity to explore Cua Lo beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the North Central region. The sea belongs to Cua Lo population. Located 16 km northeast of Vinh city.340 km from Hanoi, 1402 km from Ho Chi Minh City.
This is the perfect time to travel to Cua Lo Nghe An, especially for those who love the sea. summer (around April to August). At this time, the weather is dry and sunny. This allows us to enjoy our schedule and capture beautiful moments with peace of mind. With advantages such as convenient transportation, many interesting attractions and high-class dining, Kualokian is therefore an attractive destination for many tourists.
If you like folklore activities Try to attend the Cua Lo River Festival, which usually takes place from April 30 to May 1 every year. and is also the beginning of the main tourist season of Couaro, which tourists often choose. Visiting Quarogian Town 3 nights 4 days have plenty of time to explore all the unique and interesting points here.
2. How to get to Cuallogian?
Travel to Cuallogian Visitors can travel by plane, train, car or private vehicle.
- Plane: Traveling to Kuala Lumpur If you take a plane from Hanoi, Da Nang, Da Lat, Buon Ma Thuot, Saigon, it will take about 1-3 hours, there is a disadvantage that the airport is about 8-9 km from Cua Lo beach, so it waiting time for check-in and taxi rental time may be longer…
- Training: Taking the train is also an interesting and useful option, the train fare to Cua Lo Nghe An is about 450,000 – 650,000 VND depending on the day.
- car: Please choose a vehicle to go to Cuallogian. You can choose limousine. It takes about 5 hours (reference price is about 300,000 – 400,000 VND), the bus ride takes about 7 hours, you can quote a ticket price of over 200,000 VND, if you don’t want to worry about booking a car, see Cua Lo Nghe An Tours, who that will handle it
- Private vehicles: If you plan to go to Couaro alone You can choose a motorbike or a private car. From Hanoi to Cua Lo You can follow National Highway 1A or Ho Chi Minh road. The trip takes about 6-8 hours. For more information, visit Kualogean Travel Experiences!
>>> See more: Cua Lo 2D1N Tour: Recent Itineraries, Interesting Accommodations & Experiences
3. Where did you play when you came to Kualogenan?
Things to see and do in Kualokian You won’t want to miss these popular attractions below!
3.1 Cua Lo Beach
Cua Lo Nghe An beach is located 10 km northeast of Vinh city center, the sea is known as one of the most beautiful beaches in North Central Vietnam.
In addition to the natural beauty of the blue sea, white sand and golden sunshine. Local events such as the Obon festival and fireworks also impress many visitors. in September).
3.2 Chao Hoi eco-tourism area
Cua Hoi eco-tourism area is 15 km from Vinh City at the intersection of Binh Minh Street (Cua Lo Commune) and Vinh – Cua Hoi Street, established in 2000 on an area of 5 hectares, surrounded by casuarina forest. green. perfect place for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Find peace and relaxation in your mind.
From the eco-zone, one can see Snake Island, also known as bilingual island because it has two consecutive islands, a unique feature of the eco-zone. “The Wide Sea of Songs” overlooks miles of sandy beaches, while “Bai Baitian” allows you to take a dip in the azure waters.
>>> See more: The scenic spots in Nghe An: places, accommodation, experiences, fun
3.3 Van Lac Pagoda
When coming to quaro Visitors can not ignore Wat Dai Lok. It is one of the famous historical and cultural monuments of Cuaro. The temple is located in Guitan district, Cuaro commune, Nghe An, the word ‘Van Loc’ means ‘all flowers, all things like this land’.
In addition to having a special name The temple is also located in a very special place. In front of Van Lok pagoda, there is the Kam river, Lo mountain behind the pagoda, Tuong Son mountain on the left, and Dragon mountain on the right, creating the postures of “The water is charming” and “The dragon pearl is a tiger”. The country is a national historical and cultural relic, 1991
3.4. Lanzhou Island
After moving to Cua Lo Nghe An, it’s time to go to Lan Chau island. which is famous for its natural landscape shaped like a giant toad protruding. This is why Lanchao Island is called Le Gok Island.
Due to the presence of Lan Chau Island, Bien Guom is therefore divided into two parts. At low tide, it connects to the mainland to the west. and jagged cliffs rise from the sea to the east, at high tide, the island’s foot is hidden in the clear blue sea.
>>> See more: Where to go to Cua Hoi to see, eat, and relax?
3.5. Historical site of Sen Village
When visiting Cua Lo Nghe An, it is a must to visit Uncle Ho’s birthplace. The great leader of Vietnam Sen village is located in Kim Lien commune, Nam Dan district, Nghe An province, about 30 km from Gualo.
It keeps a lot of relics and memories about the early life of his uncle and his family. At the same time, the campus of Sen Village also has a number of relics, art galleries and historical works for visitors to visit.
3.6. Mr. Wangmiao Shrine
Ong Hoang Muoi Temple is a famous spiritual site for tourists at Cua Lo Nghe An, built in 1634 during the Koraku dynasty. In Hung Tin commune, Hung Nguyen district, Nghe An, the communal house worships a number of gods, including Quan Hoang Muoi, who played an important role in his career. “Household, household.” Kong Ching Chun District, Le Khoi, Four Palaces Thanh Mau, and Son Dong Ngoc Nu I, I am.
3.7. Great Fire Tower
Dai Thuy Pagoda is located on the highest peak of Dai Thuy mountain range in Nam An commune – Nam Dan district – Nghe An province, the temple is located on an area of about 600m2, worshiping Dai Thuy Buddha, who represents wisdom wisdom of the Buddha A quiet space, lyrical water brings peace to those who make pilgrimage to the temple.
>>> MORE: Discover new information about Vinpearl Cua Hoi [UPDATE]
4. What should you eat when coming to Kua Logian City?
Traveling to Cologne, do not know what to eat. Hurry up to collect your food urgently. Nghe An specialties Try it below!
4.1 Be sure to try Kurow’s delicious food.
- Crab growth: This dish not only awakens the sense of smell of all diners, but also contains many nutrients containing a lot of protein, making… eating you will remember for a lifetime.
- Steamed crab with tamarind: Crab is a popular seafood in the sea. But the steamed crab with tamarind Gua Lo attracts visitors by its unique taste. Tamarind juice is a savory dish of stir-fried, steamed crabs with lemongrass, garlic, pepper, and chili.
- Scallop porridge: Scallop porridge is a simple dish. But to cook delicious porridge hot pot needs a lot of complicated steps. Clam porridge has an attractive flavor when mixed with herbs. Rich in protein Helps heal fatigue from travel.
- Jumping Octopus: Mai octopus, famous for Cuaro, is a type of octopus that has just been caught by fishermen and processed to be eaten immediately. Octopus can be grilled, steamed or dipped in a very attractive hot and sour sauce.
- 7 plates of cobia: Guppies have high nutritional value and are popular with tourists as a non-obese fish. with professional cooking skills The chef processed cedar wood into 7 dishes: fish salad, steamed fish with lemongrass, deep-fried fish fillet, fish hot pot, fish porridge, deep-fried fish intestine and deep-fried fish skin, each dish is delicious. delicious from taste to taste.
>>> See more: [REVIEW] 15 Nghe An Specialties As A Gift That Is Both Delicious And Fun So ‘Take It Home’
4.2.Address of delicious restaurant Cua Lo
Cua Lo Ng An cuisine is famous, it is impossible not to mention the cuisine of Vinpearl Discovery Cua Hoi, which has a restaurant serving food and a bar serving drinks.
- Padma Restaurant: The restaurant serves a variety of European – Asian dishes.
- Pool bar: Adjacent to the pool and beach and serves refreshing drinks. Opening hours: 8:00-23:00
- Lounge bar: luxury zone Romantic music serving drinks – decoration
>>> Book now Vinpearl Cua Hoi room with the best price.
5. Where are hotels in Kualokian located?
Choosing which hotel to stay is a top concern of travelers to make their trip to Kualogenan comfortable and complete.
Designed and built in the classic French style blended with typical Champa architecture, Vinpearl Discovery Cua Hoi located next to Kualo beach not only offers visitors a relaxing and caring experience. health care…) but also create favorable conditions for tourists. Visit and enjoy the famous sights of Couaro.
- hotel address: Binh Minh Street, Nghi Hai Ward, Cua Lo Commune, Nghe An
>>> SEE MORE: Review Vinpearl Cua Hoi ALL TYPES: TOURISM, EATING, PLAYING
>>> Book a room at Vinpearl Cua Hoi and get an attractive voucher now!
Especially, Vinpearl has applied the program. Register for free Pearl Club Membership Card Very interesting perks:
- Additional discount five% with the best room rates
- reduce five% Food service at Almaz Hanoi, Vinpearl
- COLLECT UPGRADES and many more offers
>>> Join the Pearl Club for free and enjoy exclusive benefits in the Vinpearl ecosystem.
Visiting Quarlogan A great opportunity to cool off on a hot summer day with many famous attractions and mouth-watering cuisine However, no vacation is complete without choosing the right quality accommodation. with confidence.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY