If you don’t want to enjoy the peak season of Phu Quoc. Why not travel to Phu Quoc in the rainy season?
When is the best time to travel to Phu Quoc, when is the best time to travel to Phu Quoc? Traveling to Phu Quoc in the rainy season or not? Get all your questions in the article below!
1. Meteorological characteristics of Phu Quoc island in the rainy season
Phu Quoc’s climate is divided into two distinct seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. The dry season is also the peak season of Phu Quoc from October to April. Around this time, Phu Quoc’s weather is pleasant, tourism services spike. But it’s also quite crowded. The rainy season is the time when the number of tourists is low and the peak is few tourists in Phu Quoc.
1.1 What month is the rainy season in Phu Quoc?
The rainy season in Phu Quoc lasts from April to October. with occasional sudden rains from July to September. During this time there is heavy rainfall and occasional storms and thunderstorms. Tourism activities are therefore less crowded.
Travel services are more or less affected during this time. So many people are still wondering whether to travel to Phu Quoc in the rainy season or not.
1.2 Important meteorological characteristics of Phu Quoc island in the rainy season
Phu Quoc has high humidity during the rainy season. Therefore, it is advisable to bring a raincoat and umbrella when going out. Travel costs are significantly reduced, making it ideal for budget travel. Take some precautions during the rainy season. Then pack your backpack and hit the road.
2. Should you go to Phu Quoc in the rainy season?
should i go? Traveling to Phu Quoc in the rainy season or not? Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of this alternative.
2.1 What are the advantages of traveling to Phu Quoc in the rainy season?
- This is a rare time of year for Phu Quoc. When it’s not too noisy and bustling No more rushing to buy tickets or queue to take photos.
- In addition, prices are also significantly cheaper than in high season, rooms, hotels and resorts often have strong discount coupon combos. Don’t worry about running out of rooms or paying high prices for one night.
- If you travel to Phu Quoc in the rainy season, you will have the opportunity to soak and enjoy the fresh water. The serene beauty of rotten and salty leaves. Because both these beaches can only be bathed in the rainy season.
- The rainy season in Phu Quoc is the time when mushrooms grow. You will have the opportunity to enjoy specialty mushrooms and buy them as gifts for family and friends.
Enjoy Phu Quoc’s famous attractions without worrying about crowds and waiting times. Win the wonder of Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc…
>>> See more:
- What to eat in Phu Quoc LOVED dining Phu Quoc with 25 great dishes
- We introduce 30 beautiful ‘heartbreaking’ destinations of Phu Quoc that you should not miss.
2.2.Disadvantage when traveling to Phu Quoc in the rainy season
- The biggest limitation when Traveling to Phu Quoc in the rainy season Heavy rain, occasional storms So check the weather forecast before leaving home. And bring umbrella or raincoat to avoid sudden rains.
- Boating, canoeing in the rainy season is extremely dangerous. So think carefully before you go.
- Phu Quoc weather in the rainy season makes it impossible for you to participate in outdoor activities such as scuba diving, swimming…
However, the above is not always an obstacle. If relaxing, relaxing your mind and enjoying life is your main requirement when vacationing in crowded places. Phu Quoc Reunification Centerentertainment, entertainment, entertainment, entertainment, a variety of services To meet your dietary needs …
- Enjoy a swim in the hotel’s large, beautifully designed swimming pool.
- Strolling along the private beach over 1 km long is the most beautiful place to watch the sunset in Phu Quoc.
- Gather with family and friends for private BBQ parties by the pool, beach or villa garden.
- Romantic date at the cinema by the sea
- Stay at one of the most luxurious hotels in Phu Quoc.
- Or relax your body and mind at Akoya Spa System, a leading Balinese brand of wellness and therapy.
>>> Read more: Decoding the attraction from the eternal superpower Phu Quoc United Center
3. Pocket Phu Quoc travel experience genuine rainy season
Must-do experiences when traveling to Phu Quoc in the rainy season:
- Follow the Phu Quoc sea weather forecast regularly to stay optimistic about your trip.
- Please bring umbrella and raincoat.
- Avoid wearing white clothes or skirts so that the color does not bleed.
- Carry a waterproof bag with you. You can take great photos even in the rain.
- Do not wear sandals because it is slippery.
- Especially in the rainy season it is very dangerous. Therefore, the operation of exploring the rainforest is not possible.
>>> To enjoy and experience thousands of games and high-class services at Phu Quoc United Center, find here a special Phu Quoc tour.
Click here to experience Traveling to Phu Quoc in the rainy season Things to note when traveling Wish you have more interesting and unique experiences in Phu Quoc.
Source: INN NEW YORK CITY